Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:58:46 PM
714242 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  For Sale/Trade « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: For Sale/Trade  (Read 1905 times)
Ringneck
« on: May 24, 2001, 11:14:34 PM »

Guys.  I just got back from a yard sale found something mixed in with a bunch of army stuff I bought.  I have, if anyone is interested a boxed set of Starwars movie(each movie with its own sleeve, inside a master sleeve).  This is the set with out the added footage I'm nearly positive.  Also, were three loose Star Wars videos(each movie).  Those three are pretty used.  No word on quality I HATE starwars and really cant stand watching them.  Anyone interested in a swap?  Or I sell them out right, $10 for the boxed set, or $2 a pop for the loose ones.  

Also, I will copy, onto a new tape the following:

Border Cop:--Tele Savals, kind of slow action/cop flick

Walking Tall Pt II-- Bufford Pussar's back and wanting revenge

Moonshine Highway-- Randy Quaid as evil mountain Sheriff.  GREAT movie, cool 50's cars, lots of car chases.  Mid 90's production

Highballin'!--Jerry Reed, Peter Fonda, and a Michael York look alike.  Kind of slow truck flick

Sahara--Both the origional Bogart flick and the Belushi remake.  Both are FANTASTIC movies.  the film quality of the Belushi version is kind of dingy, bad transfer I guess.  

Polk COunty Pot Plane/In Hot Pursuit-- Check out the IMDB for this one.  HILLARIOUS

Thin Red Line--Origional version.  GREAT war movie

Godzilla vs. Firemonster/Godzilla Raids Again

Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster

Son of Godzilla

Men at War---Aldo Ray, Vic Morrow, and Robert Ryan in Korea

The Steel Helmet--Another Korean war flick  

Hooper--Burt Reynolds, Jan-Michael Vincent, and a rocket powered Trans Am

Creature from the Black Lagoon.  

Vanishing Point--Origional and remake(remake has commercials

Gone in 60 Seconds---Origional
        I'm looking for Moonrunners, The Legend of Boggy Creek, other sasquatch related movies, Monster from Rana Lake(titled something like that, Rana something), Grizzly, White Line Fever, Convoy.  Pitch me any good ideas though, lot of movies I didnt mention I may like.  I prefer to swap for movies in their factory box, but may consider copies.  

BradLaGrange
Fritz
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2001, 01:13:38 PM »

The Star Wars box sets can bring quite a bit of cash nowadays, I've seen the silver box special edition change hands for £100.
Skaboi18
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2001, 12:56:14 PM »

I'd love to get a copy of Hooper.
My email address is Skifdank1@yahoo.com
Get up with me about it
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  For Sale/Trade « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.