Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:50:30 AM
713396 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst movie ever made? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Worst movie ever made?  (Read 16847 times)
Scott
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2003, 12:07:18 AM »

Battlefield Earth
Brother Ragnarok
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2003, 12:25:04 AM »

If we want to go with mainstream, nothing can come anywhere near Fast and the Furious.  I hate that movie like few other things on Earth.

Brother R
BlackAngel
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2003, 12:48:26 AM »

I will say these two movie over and over and over again when it comes to worst movies made:

Batman and Robin
Mortal Kombat: Abomination
Chris K.
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2003, 01:11:02 AM »

Most definately PEARL HARBOR and THE PATRIOT on my list.
Brother Ragnarok
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2003, 04:22:40 AM »

Mortal Kombat: Acrossthenation (hey, it Busta Rhymes, shut up) is very much akin to receiving a donkey punch from a 300 lb. Thai hooker with a razor-edged strap-on that squirts a mixture of Potted Meat Food Product and hydrochloric acid.
I couldn't stop twitching for a week.

Brother R
Tygge Withlin
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2003, 05:52:18 AM »

Excellent question.  However, I doubt I'd ever be able to answer it, as I am always finding new and astoundingly bad movies.  And that's a good thing : )
Neon Noodle
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2003, 06:35:10 AM »

worst mainstream movies?

The Beach
Gone Fishin'
Vertical Limit
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2003, 07:59:02 AM »

If we wanna go mainstream, anything on Lifetime that isn't called Goodfellas or Silence of the Lambs.

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
Bernie
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2003, 10:55:36 AM »

Zardoz.

Only movie I ever walked out on.
Scott
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2003, 10:59:56 AM »

I liked PATRIOT and ZARDOZ.

Patriot as a historical drama and Zardoz with the floating head of stone.
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2003, 11:45:39 AM »

Zardoz with the floating head of stone.

And a Sean COnnery trying to establish a "post-James Bond" career running around in red underwear most of the movie.  He ended up doing all right for himself, but this early effort wasn't to reassuring

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
raj
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2003, 01:48:09 PM »

I love Zardoz, it is pretentious & incomprehensible.  You can always read more into it than what is there.  However, it is best late at night, with a couple of beers, and the brain in neutral.

The penis is bad, the gun is good.

The worst movie I ever saw, I can't  remember the title, or who was in it.  The box cover featured the (naked) back of a woman in a jungle pool, with a waterfall in the background.  It centered around a couple searching for a lost treasure, with the requisite bad guys.  If I saw the cover again, I'd know it, but I guess it was so bad (read dull) that I have had to repress the memories.  It was rated R, but there was not much in the way of violence, and no nudity even to save it (and I didn't rent it a Blockbuster).  There might have been some island voodoo in it, I think it was set in Indonesia or the Philipenes.  Dull movie, unsympathetic characters.
Funk, E.
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2003, 04:37:27 PM »

Geez... This is about as hard as picking a favorite. There are so many truly dreadful efforts aout there one can hardly think of one that takes the cake without some other PTSD invoking memory pops up.

Jugular Wine, oh sweet jesus
Beast from Yucca Flats, Noooooo!
Virus, Can't.... stop... twitching
Redneck Zombies, oh stupid inbreed people are funny... NOT!
Alien Resurrection, Please, somebody kill me... please I beg of you make it stop!
Brother Ragnarok
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2003, 04:59:48 PM »

Urg.  The movie you're talking about is, I believe, Death Head Virgin.  It has something to do with voodoo and the figurehead of an old boat that comes to life and kills people or something to that effect.  And you're right, it's a dull, boring pile of crap that could put you to sleep if you had an IV caffiene line straight into your heart.

Brother R
Scottie
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2003, 05:35:44 PM »

That sounds like To the Devil.... A Daughter starring the once beautiful Natasha Kinski.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst movie ever made? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.