Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 11:22:59 AM
714154 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst movie ever made? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Worst movie ever made?  (Read 17016 times)
TC
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2003, 03:59:28 PM »

Yup...I think you mean Mr. Nanny.  That movie was godawful.  I never caught either of his other movies - Suburban Commando or Santa With Muscles.
raj
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2003, 04:27:05 PM »

Then there is Heaven's Gate which, IIRC, caused a movie studio to go under.  Now that's a bad movie.  I haven't seen it, so I can't say just how bad it was.
BryceDavid
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2003, 11:13:05 PM »

I watched Heaven's Gate and I had to stop becaue I couldn't follow it. It's a mess alright. But mentioning HG reminded me of another Michael Cimino(sp) disaster: Desperate Hours, with Mickey Rourke, Anthony Hopkins and Mimi rogers. REALLY BAD! Lindsey Crouse, who plays the chief FBI officer or something like that, gives the weirdest performance ever put on screen. It's simply odd.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2003, 12:26:08 AM »

> The worst movie I ever saw, I can't  remember the title, or
> who was in it.  The box cover featured the (naked) back of a
> woman in a jungle pool, with a waterfall in the background.
> It centered around a couple searching for a lost treasure,
> with the requisite bad guys.  If I saw the cover again, I'd
> know it, but I guess it was so bad (read dull) that I have
> had to repress the memories.  It was rated R, but there was
> not much in the way of violence, and no nudity even to save
> it (and I didn't rent it a Blockbuster).  There might have
> been some island voodoo in it, I think it was set in
> Indonesia or the Philipenes.  Dull movie, unsympathetic
> characters.

I think that this might be "The Deathhead Virgin."  The IMDB entry shows a different box cover than I remember - it had a woman in front of a waterfall and it was dark, so all you could really see was her outline.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0211328

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Neville

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2003, 06:51:57 AM »

You couldn't follow Cimino's "Heaven's gate"? Hope it was the short version, because in the four hour version, the problem is exactly the oppossite, that nothing at all happens for hours. I have to say I liked it. Somehow watching a beautifully shot film where nothing happened at all felt strangely refreshing at the moment.

My personal pick here would be "Missing in action II" or "Missing in action III".

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
akiratubo

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2003, 11:54:16 AM »

Several anime titles come to mind.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2003, 02:17:58 PM »

Beautifully said, wonderfully put - no better explaination of why I enjoy funky little cheap slasher movies or cyborg movies, or Kaiju movies with spunk and heart (or at least competence) over stuff that is, well, overproduced and rather bland.

Town and Country?

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
Fearless Freep

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2003, 02:32:11 PM »

Beautifully said, wonderfully put

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
raj

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2003, 12:49:28 PM »

Or, which to my horror was showing on Sci-fi last night:

DUNE

This movie should be exhibit one on how not to adapt long and complex (and quite frankly, self-important , with visions of grandiosity) books into movies.
str0ntiumd0g
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2003, 01:19:12 PM »

Any movie with Hulk Hogan was plain terrible! Actually so are most wrestling matches involving him too. There is one I saw with him and Shannon Tweed a while ago. Thunder Mountain or some other stupid name like that but it was a dodgy action movie. Hated that!

One film that I have to say I hated with a passion was Jeepers Creepers. That movie was the biggest waste of my time! I've enjoyed dental surgery more!Pearl Harbour too!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elder berries...
michael shea
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2003, 10:05:27 PM »

OK ater careful consideration...
1. Sextette
2. Nukie
3. Follow that rainbow

2 and 3 are VERY obscure and hard to find.  Even Brad Grintners blood freak (funny) took a backseat to these two.   THey are both South African Productions BTW.  Furthermore Nukie was supposed to be the breakthrough hit for an up and coming suth effrican director  ewe ewe ewe
Bubba
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2003, 11:12:47 PM »

The worst movie ever made was called "The Worm Eaters" and it was directed/starring/written by Herb Robbins. I found it in the bargain bin at the video store thinking it might be funny.
I was wrong.
Runners up include "Manos," "Battlefield Earth," every other movie on MST3K, and "Plan 9 From Outer Space" (yes, I realize it's a cliche, but it just plain sucks.)
Scott
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2003, 02:37:57 AM »

Yes, I forgot about WORM EATERS. It does belong along side BATTLEFIELD EARTH. WORM EATERS is not even funny, just plain stupid. If anyone wants to trade for this film I am willing. I have the DVD.
paulita
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2003, 02:49:55 PM »

the worst film ever made? of course "she" is so bad that i really love it, so bizarre that u cant belive that someone has did something like that
Bubba
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2003, 05:55:29 PM »

You have the DVD? Holy crap! How brave! I threw out the bargain basement video I got right after I watched it. Lordy, after "Worm Eaters" I thought I'd need therapy!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst movie ever made? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.