Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:29:25 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most disturbing scene ever « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Most disturbing scene ever  (Read 13463 times)
Offthewall
« on: January 21, 2003, 11:59:25 PM »

What would u consider the most disturbing scene ever, my vote goes to Kevin Smith's Clown Rape in VULGAR, anyone got something more disturbing?
Dr. X,Yyz, Sr.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2003, 12:11:07 AM »

My vote would have to be (to this date):
ANY scene with Jeff Goldblum.
This man disturbs me to no end.
I have nothing more to say about him, just thinking of that %&*#@ gives me a really bad case of the heebie jeebies.
ahab
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2003, 01:01:44 AM »

A black screen with the title card An Albert Pyun film. never fails to give me the willies.

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Brother Ragnarok
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2003, 01:24:01 AM »

The eating scene in Joe D'Amato's Buried Alive, or the full frontal grandma sex in The House That Vanished.  God damn, I've been talking about that...that...thing way too much here lately.

Brother R
Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2003, 02:09:32 AM »

Well, I know this isn't very cool of me, but I was just watching "Stranger Inside" on HBO and I'm afraid of going to jail! especially woman's jail! I think I'd  be less afraid of jail if i was a guy cos chicks are MEEEAN!! But anyway, I was thinking, Man!!! this girl! goes to the maximun security prison! to be with her MAMA!! this is the best movie EVER! (by the way i just watched "Glitter" before this and cried, a LOT so that might epxplain why this movie seems so good to me right now) and then the part with the women standing in line looking very unattractive naked.. as i would expect a prison woman to look.. and they made them bend over so they could prod their orifaces! for illegal smugglins!! and they didnt change the glove!!!!

i know its nothing new.. we all know what goes on in prison.. and if i think hard enough ive probably seen something way more disturbing.. but right now i cant sleep cos of this!  i keep replaying it over and over in my head!  im going nuts! im so scared thats gonna be ME one day! being prodded! in PRISON! surrounded by mean people that hate me and wanna prod me some more out of hate!

love colleen
Tygge Withlin
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2003, 04:13:40 AM »

anything with Jeff Goldbloom.   :)
JohnL

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2003, 07:25:24 AM »

>I was just watching "Stranger Inside" on HBO

Just out of curiousity, I looked in my cable guide and I don't see this listed at all.

As for most disturbing, I've said it before; The scene in Shot Through the Heart (an HBO original about the war in Bosnia) where a little girl is shot in the head by a sniper. Especially when you realize that things like this actually happened.
Tor
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2003, 09:22:18 AM »

Just about anything starring Divine...  various scenes from Pink Flamingos come to mind.
Tygge Withlin
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2003, 09:56:37 AM »

You beat me to the punch.   Oh, how I hated him in "Independence Day". His vocals remind me of an idling boat motor (putt putt putt putt) and he looked like a 3 day old robin, screeching for a worm.
Neville

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2003, 11:40:02 AM »

1) The skinning scene in "Dagon".

2) The ear scene in "Reservoir Dogs".

3) That guy in t"The wild bunch" who gets his throat cut.

4) The words "The Cannon Group Inc. presents" and "A Golan/Globus production"  inmediately before and after the film title.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Creepozoid
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2003, 12:02:59 PM »

end of SLEEPAWAY CAMP
chris
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2003, 02:01:35 PM »

First ones to come to mind are:

1.  The 10 minute shot from Funny Games.
2.  The video from Henry.
3.  The rape from Man Bites Dog
4.  The rape from Irreversible
5.  Every frame of Salo
6.  The end of Combat Shock.
7.  Any animal death in any given cannibal movie (not an enjoyable disturbing)
BlackAngel
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2003, 02:17:53 PM »

Get Banned From TV

As for most disturbing, the scene that comes to mind is the lesbo kissing scene in Not Another Teen Movie.  Especially the siliva afterwards.

Something else that is also disturbing is this commercial about "male enhancement".  It's a pill or cream or somthing ( I forgot  the name).  Where this guy is in a party but feels depressed.  But, after taking it, he's the life of the party, starting a congo line and everything.  Which mean in a nutshell, guys with small or average dicks are no fun unless you have a much bigger dick.  Very reassuring.\
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meteor Man can kick Superman's ass
BryceDavid
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2003, 03:31:52 PM »

Two scenes that made me sick:

The killing of the cow in Apocalypse Now.

The canoe scene in The Burning. I felt queasy after this scene.

Then there's any film that starts with "A Dean Devlin production of a Roland Emmerich film."
Evan3
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2003, 03:50:22 PM »

I know one scene that always freaks everyone out. It is in Dustin Hoffman's Marathon Man, where he gets tortured by a Nazi Dentist. You have to see this scene. Is it Safe????

Also, I always get freaked out by the end of Blair Witch, when The guy is in the corner and the camera hits the ground, without u seeing a thing
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most disturbing scene ever « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.