Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:30:22 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you just hate « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Movies you just hate  (Read 6020 times)
Brian Ringler
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2003, 11:05:20 AM »

Neville wrote:

> My personal hate would be Chuck Norris. There's not a single
> film of his I have enjoyed at all, he can't act and the...
> uhm... content beyond the action is often  sickening.

One time I was at a local punk show and I made a comment about chuck norris and this guy came up to me bragging to be related to him and had pictures to prove it.  He kept going on about it and didn't seem to notice that I couldn't care less.

The only movie off the top of my head that I can't stand is the matrix, the black ball of hate inside me grows whenever people praise that movie.  It also happens whenever other movies copy the matrix for any other reason than to make fun of it.  On the other hand, I do like the short video clip where fart sounds are put into scenes from the matrix.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2003, 03:16:57 PM »

I hate the movie Parents.

Other movies I dislike, or just can't stand, but PARENTS I hate.

Of course, I'm always tempted to throw it into the VCR.  Morbid curiousity possesses me to.  I actually made it through half an hour once before I had to take it out of the deck.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
BlackAngel
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2003, 04:16:03 PM »

Any G-rated movies, especially those tooth achingly sweet movies that involve pets and children.  If it doesn't have a shred of violence, it's unwatchable.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meteor Man  can kick Superman's ass
Steve B
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2003, 05:30:48 PM »

Oh yeah...another movie would be KIDS.....that had to be illegal somehow...no way that could have been legal....i wanna beat the s**t out of the kid who lisps thru the whole movie!!
Atomic Rich
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2003, 05:37:03 PM »

In no particular order:
Fifth Element
West Craven presents: They
Mesa of Lost Women
Roughly 6 hours I'd love to have back.
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2003, 05:47:09 PM »

I dunno if this counts, but I refuse to watch Titanic on general principle. It just represents everything about movies that I utterly loathe.

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
Funk, E.
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2003, 06:41:34 PM »

In my opinion that counts. I won't watch Spielberg films on general principle.
Brother Ragnarok
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2003, 07:49:28 PM »

Steve, you're a man after my own heart.  I hate that movie and everyone involved should be thrown screaming from a helicopter or tied to a chair and beaten with a Viking war hammer.

Brother R
K-Sonic
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2003, 07:53:10 PM »

The Original Japanese Godzilla is so much a better movie than the piece of s**t American version from '98.

Hell, even Raymond Burr gets injured (damn near killed!) in the '54 American Godzilla!

Broderick (a scientist who is in love with an airhead news reporter???) goes face to face with the lizard and doesn't react to any bad breath? Doesn't get eaten? Escapes death in a car that's being chomped on?

No one dies in the '98 version, its waaay too silly for an average minded man, sappy music plays when we first see Godzilla (at least the Japanese created a doom laden theme for the big G), the whole movie disgraces Godzilla in every way!

Godzilla's Revenge is on par with the '98 version.

Hell, even in the latest GMK: ALL MONSTERS ATTACK they poke much fun at the American version in sly ways. GMK may be one of the best of any Godzilla movie. Definately in the TOP 5!!!
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2003, 09:11:34 PM »

I thought I picked up some of that backlash in Godzilla 2000, too. Godzilla's enemy looks strikingly similar to Deanzilla, and its spaceship is pretty remniscent of the Independence Day ship. I saw it as a nice gesture of "Screw you guys, we're taking him back!"

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
BlackAngel
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2003, 11:47:28 PM »

Look for him in Bully.
Haze
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2003, 02:50:35 PM »

Larry Clark is the apex of all evil to me. The movies he has unleashed on us is a travesty! Such would be the case of:

Kids
Bully
Teenage Caveman (the remake from 2000 I think)

He general perversion with teens naked is just sickening! I can't think of anyone else who should be beaten with a wooden stick while the rest of the world collectively takes a buncen burner to his privates and melds a ick me in the nuts sign  to his very place where we burn off his memeber and then we make him go searching for it while the rest of the world again hunts him down liek I dog while he tries to find his little monster.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2003, 04:45:42 PM »

I can barely sit through a theatrical trailer of any movie starring Adam Sandler.

Ditto for Paulie Shore.

As for an entire movie that I just hate? Anything starring any actor or actress who appeared in either BEVERLY HILLS 90210 or MELROSE PLACE.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
StatCat
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2003, 05:48:06 PM »

Any Japanese Godzilla (or even Kaiju in general) movie is better than G 98, period. I definitely hate that piece of garbage.
michael shea
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2003, 10:36:34 PM »

have to be
the unbearable lightnes of being or whatever, didn't make it past the credits
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you just hate « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.