Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:02:57 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Food Of the GODS!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Food Of the GODS!!!  (Read 4078 times)
Wilson
« on: May 28, 2001, 03:51:42 PM »

Am i the only person in the world that has seen this movie?, If not,,where can i
find a copy? tks
Cullen
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2001, 05:25:50 PM »

- Am i the only person in the world that has seen this movie?

Of course not.  You're just the only person who *admit* to have seen it.  : )

I don't think it's still in release.  You might have to check E-bay or some place like that.

Occasionally, this movie plays on T.N.T or T.B.S., if you're in need of seeing it.  I've tried to sit through it, remembering it fondly from my youth, but I've never been able to do so.
jimbo
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2001, 10:28:18 PM »

I've only seen the sequals with the giant rats. I have yet to obtain a copy of the original.
Squishy
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2001, 06:45:31 AM »

Check out the frooky poster at the IMDb! (I checked there for video availability, no dice. Available in Germany, though!)

No Smint, no smut.
peter johnson
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2001, 02:58:36 PM »

Giant Rubber Chicken Head!!  Giant Rubber Chicken Head!!
Marjoe Gortner!!  Marjoe Gortner!!
Of course I've seen this.  Giant Rubber Everything!!
Very bery bad -- A troo stencheroo
(I close with a tear of fondness . . . )
Flangepart
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2001, 06:28:28 PM »

Hey, one of the B masters reviewed,er, roasted this Brown Norway on a stick. Check it out.,......for that great taste of cheese.
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2001, 06:15:55 PM »

Does seeing the first half hour on television, then turning if off, because you couldn't stand it, count? If anybody liked this,
here's too you. But, that first half hour has to be one of the worst first half hours I have ever seen. And I don't think it got any better after I turned it off.
SWAT
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2001, 06:59:12 PM »

Food of the goods was released in video in Italy (italian language) in the late '80 by the label "DOMOVIDEO" this label release also NTSC copies in the usa in italian comunity like in little italy, toronto,about 15 years ago, maybe someone had a chance to find it in the usa, very rare.

The blonde guy in food of the goods, the one who drive the jeep and always got a shotgun starring also "Star Crash"(Lewis Coates) with David Hasselof and Caroline Munro.
Squishy
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2001, 10:45:05 PM »

Yes, that was Marjoe Gortner, ex-child evangelist; he also "starred" in "Viva Knievel!" as a cokehead stunt-driver, and in "Earthquake" as a demented homosexual in the National Guard. (That was back when people besides John T. Chick and John Ashcroft freely equated all gay people with psychopaths and molesters.) Current whereabouts unknown.
Dr Menard
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2001, 10:48:53 AM »

This film is brilliant.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Food Of the GODS!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.