Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:40:36 AM
714336 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best value you've found « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best value you've found  (Read 889 times)
DannyV
New Visitor

« on: February 05, 2003, 10:22:43 PM »

Hey there, peeps! My first time posting here, but I'm a long-time fan of both bad movies and this website. I hail from Puerto Rico, so know that the phenomenom of love for bad movies is universal :p

Anyway, here's my question for you:

Which is the absolute best buy of bad movies you've made?

In my case, I bought a boxed set from Brentwood Home Video named The 10 Faces of Sonny Chiba. It was ten, count 'em, ten Sonny Chiba movies for $20.00! Including all the Street Fighter movies!

This company makes a S#ITLOAD of bundles, from horror to blaxploitation to mafia to martial arts, and are AWESOME for bad movie fans. Hey, you can't expect quality this cheap, huh?

BTW, I'm gonna do reader reviews for all the movies in the bundle, so stay tuned to that.
Funk, E.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2003, 05:02:19 PM »

Mostly it's the $1.99 clearance bin stuff. I got Galaxy Quest that way and Wasp Woman 2000
Scott0
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2003, 05:25:21 PM »

I buy all my best values on ebay. I got connections, yo. I mean, $1.77 for a movie? Anything less than that would be ridiculous! I'd still buy it, but I'd still claim it to be ridiculous. I've gotten too many to count from the $1.77 seller, but some of my favorites include "Return to Frogtown" and "Devil Fish." I bought "Final Justice" (the un-Mst3k'd version) for $0.50 not too long ago. I'd call that a pretty darn good find.

Scottie

Kangaroo Jack #1 in the box office? Let the revolution against Hollywood begin.
Cloudio
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2003, 07:43:37 PM »

Parts 1-4 of Halloween for $3
mr. henry
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2003, 07:49:45 PM »

i got a perfect condition used copy of MEET THE FEEBLES on DVD at a video store for 2.99$.

-mr. henry

"to be is to do" - Socrates
"to do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
- kurt vonnegut

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best value you've found « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.