Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:16:07 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My Big Fat Greek Headache « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: My Big Fat Greek Headache  (Read 3627 times)
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2003, 03:49:48 PM »

Andrew, how could you forget the grandma? She was by far the best character.
Whats your animosity towards Sheila too?

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Drezzy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2003, 06:18:07 PM »

sheela posted almost nothing but off-topic stereotypical post-whoring remarks. They were (thankfully) deleted.

Christ...how COULD I forget about Grandma?

"While my people were talking philosophy, yours were still swinging from trees!"

I have high hopes for this show if the same writer of the movie (brain-fat...Nia Vardalos or something along those lines, right?) writes the series.

And as the world began crumbling down
Nobody around seemed to care
Dunners
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2003, 11:43:06 PM »

so I guess yer not a fan ot that dead zone show that everyone seems to enjoy
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2003, 09:06:52 AM »

Well, I watched it. I enjoyed the movie, but the TV show is just another TERRIBLE sitcom. Extremely UN-funny. I think it will die a quick, merciful death after about 6 episodes. Thank God.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Jim H
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2003, 03:45:48 AM »

You're right about the hype.  It was waaay over hyped.  It was still definetly good, bordering on "very" good but not quite there.  7.5/10

It's becoming chic to bash this movie, just like it it for Titanic.
Scott0
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2003, 11:10:25 PM »

Now you can't honestly say that all movies that become television shows suck big time, yet still know of the existence of CLERKS, the animated series. HILARIOUS!! I love that show! There are so many, many moments that make it one of the funniest cartoon shows aired on network TV. My favorite episode is without a doubt the Korean anime episode. "We jury find in favor of-- BIG AMERICAN PARTY!!!"......"Oh no, who is driving? Oh my god, bear is driving! How can that be??!"....... "CAR FULL OF MIDGETS!!"....... "Oh no! Tom Cruise!! You want the truth? You can't handle the truth show me the money!!!"

Scottie

Kangaroo Jack #1 in the box office? Let the revolution against Hollywood begin.
Dunners
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2003, 11:55:44 PM »

ha ha funyn stuff.

yeah t he TV show wasnt too great. btu I'm not going to judge it by one episode I'll see a few and see how it works out. had some funny moments though.
fatso
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2003, 02:34:27 AM »

haha thats my favorite part too. Thats my favorite episode for sure, I got the DVD.

"Please rise for the honorable Judge Reinhold."

hahahahah

Or how about Reinhold dreams, HI-f**king-larious.

"I'm sorry we're all out of bananas."
fatso
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2003, 02:35:19 AM »

haha thats my favorite part too. Thats my favorite episode for sure, I got the DVD.

"Please rise for the honorable Judge Reinhold."

hahahahah

Or how about Reinhold dreams, HI-f**king-larious.

"I'm sorry we're all out of bananas."
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2003, 09:00:16 PM »

Yeah I too agree that Clerks was a masterfully done comedy.I have yet to see the movie.. I also enjoy the calls that Morpheus makes to the clerks in the final episode.

However, I wonder why the Simpsons never made it to the big screen. Im sure it would get a butt load of money. Every other half decent series did it, like South Park, Beavis and Butthead, and Pokemon. Why doesnt he fall into this capitalist trap???

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Funk, E.
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2003, 06:20:50 PM »

I saw it. I liked it. I don't think it needs to be turned into a tv show. That's all I have to say
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2003, 06:27:54 PM »

Well, episode #2 was slightly better than episode #1. But I still think that the show gets cancelled within the next couple of months.

Funny movie - dumb show.

Why can't they leave a good thing alone?

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Dunners
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2003, 12:21:56 AM »

I agree episode 2 was an imrpovement. I think one prob is that since its only 30 min thats very little time to set up something special. But if things stay on an even path this show migh tbe able to go on fer a few seasons. which isnt a bad thing cosnidaring that now that we know what to expect from this nice little series.

Just hope it can maintain at leats 1 season, getting canned within 6 episdoes must really suck( look at what happened to the tick)
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My Big Fat Greek Headache « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.