Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:06:32 AM
714352 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ORGY OF THE DEAD « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ORGY OF THE DEAD  (Read 2591 times)
Fortey
« on: June 03, 2001, 01:21:37 AM »

I don't even know if I can say anything about this movie.  I guess Ed Wood wrote it.  And it just might be the worst film I've ever seen, running time consisting of no less than 80%  nothing but topless dancing... to bad music... and a werewolf that sounds like a sick cat.  Has anyone else seen this?
Squishy
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2001, 03:55:30 AM »

I am ashamed to admit it, but I couldn't make it without some fast-forwarding. Criswell looks so out-of-it and gravely sick as to make one weep, doing the exact same routine he does in the much-more-enjoyably-rotten "Night of the Ghouls."

(Totally Useless Trivia: "Night of the Ghouls" is often referred to as a sequel to "Plan Nine From Outer Space," but it is in fact a semi-sequel to "Bride of the Monster" in that it supposedly takes place in Dr. Vornoff's home--yes, the one that was blown completely up in "Bride," that one--still occupied by the scientist's (disfigured) assistant, Lobo--yeah, the one Vornoff killed, that one, good ol' Tor.)
mr Raffles
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2001, 06:56:16 PM »

Orgy of the Dead ruled.  They spent all that time painting that lady gold and then didn't even really show her only for like a second.  There is a worse movie though, it's called "She Freak".
keith
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2001, 10:12:46 AM »

"Anyone seen it?" Hell, I've been waiting forever for the dvd. Criswell was awesome in this movie. "Throw gold at her. Throw more gold at her. Throw even more gold at her. Torture, Torture, it pleasures me," followed by a Ricky Richard type laugh.  This movie is so lame it's unbelievable. Every time me and my friends got together to watch this, we laughed our asses off. "It's so dark out here," followed by a shot of the sun! I haven't seen Bride of the Monster, but Criswell is too cool. He's like a cross between Fred Rodgers(Aka: Mr. Rodgers) and Norm Macdonald. And then there's that laugh. Where's the dvd?
Paul Westbrook
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2001, 12:54:21 PM »

Talk about the cheapest, cheesiest of Ed. Wood junkfare, this is the worst. The whole film centres around the Prince of Darkness (played to hammy hilt by Criswell), and his weird menagre of naked women, and horribly made-up monsters. The acting level is equivelent to a kindergarten school recital. Even the most potent sleeping pill would be ineffective in this case. Watch the movie. It'll do the trick most effectively. Also, have the family doctor ready. This film could cause serious trauma. If you don't die from sheer boredom  first.
Tor
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2001, 03:14:24 PM »

I too, had to stoop to fast forwarding for this one. Based on a book by Ed Wood. What the hell? It was soooo boring. Having a 50% female audience at the time was kinda embarrassing too. Still, it had its moments. More Gold!!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  ORGY OF THE DEAD « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.