Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:31:42 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Pointless Sequels « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Pointless Sequels  (Read 6317 times)
MasterB
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2001, 01:55:42 AM »

Some of the most viel, foul and otherwise odious sequels are
The Land befor time 2 to whatever the hell they're at now: the first one was okay when I was a kid, but what the hell?
Deathstalkers 3 and 4: 2 was cool, but theses other bite
Iron Warrior: Okay, the first movie in the series was crap too, but Blade Master rocked. Unfortunately, Iron Warrioir is slow even in fast forward. Watching it is like being poked with a sharp stick for several hours.
Angels in the endzone: need I say more?
All the "Hone I shrunk or Blew Up" series after the first one.
Killer tomatoes strike back: This movie is lame. Watch Return of the Kiler Tomatoes instead - It is one of the best movies ever made(seriosuly).
Sorority House Massacre 2 : the first was drek, let alone the sequel
MasterB
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2001, 01:56:08 AM »

Some of the most viel, foul and otherwise odious sequels are
The Land befor time 2 to whatever the hell they're at now: the first one was okay when I was a kid, but what the hell?
Deathstalkers 3 and 4: 2 was cool, but theses other bite
Iron Warrior: Okay, the first movie in the series was crap too, but Blade Master rocked. Unfortunately, Iron Warrioir is slow even in fast forward. Watching it is like being poked with a sharp stick for several hours.
Angels in the endzone: need I say more?
All the "Hone I shrunk or Blew Up" series after the first one.
Killer tomatoes strike back: This movie is lame. Watch Return of the Kiler Tomatoes instead - It is one of the best movies ever made(seriosuly).
Sorority House Massacre 2 : the first was drek, let alone the sequel
Vermin Boy
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2001, 06:58:13 AM »

Damn, he's catching on about the surgery! ;)

O'Donoghue apparently wrote a number of screenplays, the best supposedly being "Attack of the Cheap Special Effects." He was also planning on doing something with Quentin Tarantino, right before he died. Some quick background research shows that he had more produced than I thought-- I still have yet to see Savages...
mr Raffles
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2001, 07:52:10 AM »

feautered Who wants to marry a millionare psycho Rick Rockwell if you didn't know.  It wasn't bad
MasterB
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2001, 02:14:31 AM »

Return of the killer Tomatoes is awesome. Who did that rick guy play?
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Pointless Sequels « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.