Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:05:33 PM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What Food To Eat At B Movie Marathons? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: What Food To Eat At B Movie Marathons?  (Read 4509 times)
Funk, E.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2003, 12:41:04 PM »

Colleen... you are very unwell. :-)

Pizza is ambrosia! Pizza is what Moses brought down off of the mount. Pizza is the allmighty foodstuff of mankind. All should bow before the glorious pizza thingy.
Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2003, 02:58:55 PM »

Funk, E. wrote:
>
> Colleen... you are very unwell. :-)

He's right you know! Still, I feel all tingly inside. Man, how I love me a fart joke!!

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
trollificus
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2003, 03:30:39 PM »

"Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam."

Bwahahaah!!! Yes, all B-movie marathons should have this. If code were enabled on this board I have a thoroughly disgusting 50's ad for "Spam N Limas" that can actually cause French chefs to commit hara kiri!

And in another post, the juxtaposition of 'peanut butter, beef jerky' is enough to give one (well, me) an idea for a very twisted culinary experiment...I mean, I've already tried peanut butter hot dogs. Don't laugh, they're actually quite good.

Seriously, anything greasy, garlicky and salty is good...along with massive amounts of sugary snacks and popcorn.

PS) The "Pixie Stick-dust-filled 3D chips snack" is obviously the product of a demented mind. Good work.
Lee
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2003, 10:57:34 PM »

Interestingly enough, I was at the pizza place earlier. Best damn meal I've had in awhile. To bad there wasn't a tv on showing a b-movie. It woulda made it PERRfect. As for the farts, saved that for on the way home. :)

This is the Hell that's my life.-Howard Stern: Private Parts
Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2003, 11:22:49 PM »

NoNOno!! you got me all wrong!! i LovE pizza! pizza is great! but it needs to be saved for romantic evenings and special occasions! when you can devote all your attention to the delicate treasure you will consume! when youve waited all day fantasizing about its greasy texture gliding slowly across your face and then finally into your open, dripping, pulsing, screaming mouth that awaits the burst of fatty pleasures when it eats pizza!   when youre going to be watching movies you cant give pizza the attention it needs! so you take its offspring! pizza rolls! and eat THEM!  to eat a pizza during movie nights is abusive and selfish, its like youre raping the pizza! all pizza ever did was love you! and make pizza rolls for movie nights!

love colleen
Susan
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2003, 09:04:53 PM »

10 Movies sounds like a 25 hour marathon

Is pizza gonna tide you over and reheat well?
Maybe it's because i'm from texas, but I would find the nearest barbeque pit in town and get a mess of ribs, the kind they give you in giant tin containers. they reheat well.

Don't guys like getting together and eating foods that don't involve utensils and are generally a hunk-o-meat? ;=)

As for desert - no need to even suggest the staples.

Sleeper
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2003, 10:59:10 AM »

plenty of pizza!
Funk, E.
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2003, 04:57:58 PM »

"Every pepperoni is sacred
Every pepperoni is great
if pepperoni is wasted
god gets quite irate...

};->
Phantom 187
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2003, 03:15:10 PM »

Bread Sticks from Pizza Hut and Ramen Noodles"I am the king of Ramen, there is none higher!"

Bread Stickes 2.25
Ramen Noodles .25 or .10 on special
Funk, E.
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2003, 05:56:06 PM »

They've got $30 a piece! I think they can spring for more than "starving student" food :-)
Personally with that many people and that much money I'd venture to say a big crab or lobsterfest might be in order. Get a big ass pot and toss the poor futhermuckers in! YeeHaw!
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What Food To Eat At B Movie Marathons? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.