Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:51:18 AM
714234 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Anyone Here Have A Celebrity Autograph? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Anyone Here Have A Celebrity Autograph?  (Read 7915 times)
peter johnson
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2003, 02:42:19 PM »

I left out 2:
 2 Postcards from Bill Griffith(Zippy the Pinhead)
J.K. Rowling (Title page/Prisoner of Azkeban)
Really would like to have anything by John Cleese.
That dedicated poster by Mr. Lee to colleen rocks too much!!  I finally got his autobiography -- no autograph -- "Tall Dark and Gruesome" from Amazon.  Fascinating individual.
Would've loved to have met Peter Cushing.  Probably would've gone the "tongue-tied dork" route on that one.
peter johnson
Dr. X, Yyz, Sr. -
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2003, 02:54:50 PM »

Wow Coleen! That's really cool!!! ( Lee autograph)
Skaboi
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2003, 03:22:52 PM »

Bruce Campbell's autograph, one of my friends got his book signed for me for a wedding gift.  Best gift ever!
Bernie
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2003, 03:23:59 PM »

I forgot Brent Spiner -- we got his when he was doing 1776 onstage here in NYC some years ago. Nice guy if you're not all Star Trek geeky.
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2003, 06:32:40 PM »

Meteorologist Al Kaprielian!! (New Englanders here should know who I'm talking about)

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
lester1/2jr
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2003, 07:28:06 PM »

Mobb Deep.  They're my favrite group.  It was amazing meeting them
Dolph Lundgren
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2003, 07:46:11 PM »

Wow, you guys all have some pretty interesting autographs.  I have one from Barry Sanders, former running back for the Detroit Lions.  Very nice guy.  I also have one from Virgil/Vincent, a guy who used to be a wrestler alongside the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase in the WWF.  Very down to earth and humble.  Both experiences were great.  Neither of them are movie stars, but minor celebrities nonetheless.

Nick
Brian Ringler
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2003, 07:55:05 PM »

I met Lloyd Kaufman, when he opened up Terror Firmer in Minneapolis and got his autograph.  I got Scott Thompson and Mark Mckinney from Kids in the Hall's Autos on a ticket stub from their live show (Scott and Mark became my favorite Kids after that, they were the only ones that were cool enough to come out and sign stuff for more than a minute, Scott was out in the cold talking for a couple hours actually).  I met Eric Idle when he did his solo tour of Python Songs and had him sign a 8x10.

I'm not huge on autographs though, I prefer getting my picture with people.  Including the above I have my picture with each member of the Mr. T. Experience and many other punk bands.  I can even impress teenage girls if I want because Blink 182 played with Less Than Jake back in 1997 or 1998 and I got to meet them.
Will
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2003, 09:14:40 PM »

Let's see.....most of mine are jokes because I don't really care for them, but I have Britney Spears (and she has mine--when I saw her, I pulled out a camera, took a picture of myself, autographed it, and gave it to her. Then she returned the favor). The Donnas, The Electric Hellfire Club, Jello Biafra, The Mr. T Experience, The Backstreet Boys (hahaha, just ran into them).

The motherlode is my autographed poster of Marilyn Chamber: "To Kwik Willy, with insatiable lust, Marilyn Chambers."

Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2003, 09:37:40 PM »

Now that Marilyn Chambers has passed, I'll bet that signed poster could fetch you a whopping load of $$$ somewhere sometime!

But I'd have to agree that that item would be very hard to part with.

Scott0
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2003, 12:18:08 AM »

Sure, you just "happened" to "run" into them. : ) Just like I "happened" (followed) to "run into" (tireless tracking) Billy Corgan during a visit to Chicago a few years back. I actually did do a lot of asking around to find out the normal social patterns of Corgan, and picked a time when he would be in a public place, like the museum I choose to arrange a 'chance' meeting with him. I've never been more nervous in my life than when I came up to talk to him. But it was all excess, cause HE ROCKED. He was such a great guy, wasn't even bothered at all I made myself known to him. We didn't talk for long, cause I didn't want to seem too clingy and annoying, but I did get a picture with him, and he signed my "ZERO" shirt in white-out. Never wash! Very cool experience

Scottie

Kangaroo Jack #1 in the box office? Let the revolution against Hollywood begin.
Paquita

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2003, 01:01:48 AM »

EEy!!! stalking is SO COOL!!!! wowow!!  be my bREAST friend!!!  good job!!

love colleen
Todd R.
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2003, 10:09:17 AM »

I am the proud owner of Burt Convy's autograph. Got it at a filming of "Win, Lose or Draw" at Disney World.
SkullNinja
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2003, 11:43:03 AM »

I've got G. Gordon Liddy's in a copy of Will (His autobiography). Got that almost 20 years ago when he was speaking at Gammage auditorium at Arizona State University. Shook his had. I was 6'4" at the time with a huge-ass hand, but even I could feel the power in the man's grip.

I also got a copy of Imzadi II signed by Peter David. I got that at one of the Arizona gaming conventions last year as part of the charity auction. Mr. David was there and actually spent some time just hanging out.

I was trying to get an autographed copy of Harlan Ellison's book form of the screenplay City on the Edge of Forever, but this and the other book with his autograph spiraled out of my price range rapidly. The autographed photo of Kevin Smith (Ares from Hercules) was sold for and impressive $300 as he had recently passed on in an accident on the set of Warriors of Virtue II.
Flangepart

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2003, 01:24:21 PM »

Richard Biggs, Mira Furlan and Jerry Dolye from Bablyon 5, on a con booklet. Does that count?
Wow. Cushing and Lee. Too cool!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Anyone Here Have A Celebrity Autograph? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.