Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:09:20 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  stuff I'm trying to sell « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: stuff I'm trying to sell  (Read 1767 times)
Brian Ringler
« on: June 09, 2001, 02:41:07 PM »

In the move from vhs to dvd I've acquired some movies in both formats and figured I might as well try to sell my vhs copies as well as a few others I just don't want anymore.  Here's the list so far:

Toxic Avenger Unrated Edition - Lightning Video Version
Maniac (Lustig's one not the 30's movie Maniac) - Media Label
Army of Darkness - MCA R rated version
Surf Nazis Must Die - Media Label
Hide and Go Shriek - Unrated Version on New World Video (somehow I ended up with two copies of this movie so one needs to go)
Brain Damage - R rated on Paramount Video
Evil Dead 2 - Anchor Bay Clamshell Case Version
Rage Against the Machine -Video and Cd single set
3 Faces of Foley WWF video (boy I dropped out of my wrestling phase fast
Santa Claws (such a great concept for a title but the movie failed completely) - Stupid erotic horror movie
Vampire Callgirls - Another erotic horror movie (got this at a local video store for next to nothing with another purchase and I haven't had the will to ever watch it)
The First Time - Thorn/Emi (not the one that plays on cable with the young kids, it involves charlie being the only virgin on campus)
Volunteers - Thorn/Emi Version

Also I got a Norris Creature w/ spider Movie Maniacs figure still in package for sale also since the only place I could find ash for sale at was selling them in 2 packs.

All but Hide and Go Shriek, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness, Rage, Faces of Foley are previous rentals and most boxes are in good condition (I don't believe any of the boxes have stickers)

I would like to get 3-5 dollars per tape plus shipping for any of the movies but I would willingly accept any offer you wish to make.  Feel free to also make an offer on the Movie Maniacs Figure.  Also I have some Idle hands postcards and terror firmer mini posters I'll probably just throw in with some of the orders.  I will accept offers through next monday (6/18).  Email me at Bringler@usd.edu  

Thanks for checking out my list of stuff
Gerry
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2001, 07:31:54 AM »

hi,
i was wondering what country you are in?
please reply
thanks
Brian Ringler
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2001, 03:43:15 PM »

US, sorry I guess that information would be kind of pertinent
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  stuff I'm trying to sell « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.