Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:53:23 PM
714221 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Refrigerator and More « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Refrigerator and More  (Read 2510 times)
Gustavo
« on: June 15, 2001, 03:49:42 PM »

Does anyone here know the movie "The Refrigerator"? Starring Juan The Plumber ("The best Flamenco dancer in Bolivia")
   And what about "Warrior" ?,its an italian-american coproduction from the 80´s, like MadMax but instead of a car there´s a "Supersonic VeloCycle"(some kind of Hyper Speed Scooter) that talks like K.I.T.T in the Knight Rider...
If you know something about that movies let me know , because I haven´t found anyone who had heard about them yet. I feel like an E.T. when I tell the people about those movies.
popman
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2001, 10:51:50 AM »

I saw The Refrigerator on TV (Canal + france, 4 years ago). Very interesting movie (lot of social critisism, unbelievable plot but lot of suspens sequences).

Unfortunately, the acting (and french dubbing) was really awfull.
Flangepart
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2001, 11:34:45 AM »

Ah, that other movie..."Warrior" of the something or other. With Megawepon!  A Robot Dumptruck that is about as impressive as ...well, a slow moving dumptruck. Joel and the Bots did this one up good! "Hey, its the guy from paper chase!". Still. some good Railing kills in the factory shootout! Heh hehe...this one is good/bad. Lots of Straight lines!...and by that, i mean the entire diolouge track!
mark
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2001, 11:01:04 PM »

i just watched my fridge copy about 3 weeks ago...

"No survivors. Only leftovers"

that action sequence near the end where the appliances start attacking was pretty cool. the characters, especially the dancing plumber, were interesting. for me, this movie really could have reached classic status with some faster pacing and more action like the section at the end which had that evil dead/el mariachi type look. i'd like to watch it again and maybe do a review. an attacking refrigerator is just too good to pass up. definitely something different!!!

mark
www.310am.com
The Waffle Man
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2001, 07:00:39 AM »

I believe the title was "Warrior of the Lost World" It was reveiwed in one of the B-Masters roundtables, I think at OhTheHumanity.com. FYI, MegaWeapon is also a small car, I believe a honda, with a polar bear on the hood and an advanced computer imaging module (Etch-A-Sketch) in the interior. It's really weird what you can find on the web.
Chris
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2001, 10:43:40 PM »

I have seen The very stupid movie The Refrigerator on HBO what sad thing it was made in the first place.  I also saw a movie just like it I think it's called deathdoor adout a house with demons comming out every part of the house.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Refrigerator and More « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.