Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:53:56 PM
713363 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Which movie have you seen more times than any other? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Which movie have you seen more times than any other?  (Read 4292 times)
Damien01
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2003, 02:50:02 PM »

Death Sport about 50 times... The Godfather about 30 times... :D
Pete B6K
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2003, 03:15:54 PM »

I'd have to say 'Donnie Darko' is the film I think I've seen the most.  Bought it about a year ago, and in the six months following that watched it nearly once a week. But then that does include watching it with the two commentaries.  Then it came out at the cinema and I saw it there, but have only seen it a few times since.

Honorable mention goes to 'Big Trouble in Little China' (about 10-15 times) 'Full Metal Jacket' (10-15) and 'Untitled', the director's cut of 'Almost Famous'. Once you've seen both versions, you realise there's so much great stuff missing from the standard cut (seen that near 10 times).

I've also seen 'Zulu' a huge number of times, but mainly cos my Dad always used to watch it.  He's probably seen it over a hundred times.  He saw it at the cinema in the days where they didnt chuck you out between showings, so he watched it four times in a row there.

Pete
Funk, E.
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2003, 04:01:53 PM »

Excalibur, 17 or 18 times
Dr. X, Yyz, Sr. .
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2003, 04:05:30 PM »

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

mainly because I kinda went through the same crap in the 80's

Post Edited (04-03-03 15:13)

"Just because you CAN edit doesn't mean you should."

-Tom Servo

Scott0
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2003, 07:34:12 PM »

I've seen the Godfather with my dad alone around 20 times, and then another 10 or so on my own. My mom has been subjected to seeing it so much at this point in her life, she almost cringes at hearing the music, be it from a commercial or the actual movie. My dad took every date he had to go see the movie way back in the day, and I'd assume he saw it no less than once a week in between dates. He is addicted to the movie. Even when AMC shows a 24-hour marathon of their chopped up version of the movie, he will sit and watch the movie about 4 or 5 times while it is on.

I've also seen Plan 9 a ridiculous number of times. I chose to use the movie as the topic of a philosophy paper for school, so I must have watched it two or three times a day in the month I spent writing that paper. Same goes for A Clockwork Orange. Another philosophy paper, another month devoted to one of the best movies of all time.

Scottie

Kangaroo Jack #1 in the box office? Let the revolution against Hollywood begin.
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2003, 08:34:01 PM »

You'd probably have to discount all the movies I watched as a kid, when I would pull out any videotape and watch a movie, no matter how many times I'd seen it.  This is where I garnered way too many viewings of movies like GOTCHA', TROLL and HAMBURGER: THE MOTION PICTURE.

If I was forced to choose a movie I'd watched the most, it would probably be THE PRINCESS BRIDE.  It's one of the only movies that I watched as a kid that I still watch today.  I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen it, but it's easily over a hundred.  "We are but poor lost circus performers. . ."

Nowadays, comedies are pretty much the only movies I watch over and over.  THE BIG LEBOWSKI is definitely riding high on my list.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2003, 11:23:36 PM »

Ooh, forgot about The Big Lebowski. This past late spring/summer I must have watched it about 10 times, each time with a different friend or group. The most satisfying was definitely when I convinced my teacher to let us watch it in class the last week of school (we had been studying "buddy" films). It was hilarious watching her scramble to turn the volume down to keep other teachers from hearing what we were watching :)

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Which movie have you seen more times than any other? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.