Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:52:31 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  wich actors make you vomit with anger? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: wich actors make you vomit with anger?  (Read 12849 times)
tuck
« on: April 05, 2003, 03:06:24 PM »

My lists longer than ron jeremy's cock but here's a shorter version...

Jackie Chan - Kung Fu, Walt disney- What the ****!?

sarah jessica parker- UGLY b***h!

Britney Spears- I was forced to watch crossroads with my girlfriend l,nite -i'll never be the same again.

that b***h from save the last dance.

Steven Segal- no scratches on me sir! oh yeah i can't move the top of my arms.

Adam Sandler - f**kin' Clown shoes.

Vin Diesel - TWAT (nuff said!)

Owen wilson - It's not a nose! IT'S NOT A NOSE.

Danny DeVito - Come on, would YOU trust this guy?

feel free to add the list...
the feen
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2003, 03:18:28 PM »

There are several 'actors' whom i cannnot stand. Top of the list has to be: Freddie Prinze Jr - he has single handedly f**ked up every film he has ever appeared in. Well done you prick. Why dont you take your dick out of Gellar for five minutess and get some f**kin' actin lessons, get a proper name while your at it. Scoobydoo was allright though.

Sarah Jessica Parker - Her actings fine but she has a face like a horse. I bet every time Mathew Broderick looks over at her in the morning he's reminded of the Godfather.

Kevin Spacey - Yeah he was good in the Usual Suspects but every film hes in he plays it the same way - as a confused yet oddly confident retard.

Anyone who was in Final Destination.
Dr. X, Yyz, Sr. .
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2003, 03:24:06 PM »

oh my! get the bucket ready:

Tommy Lee Jones - This man should've stayed with his "day job". probably extracting sperm from pigs or some other farm animal.

Jerry Lewis - need I say more?

Jeff Goldblume - not only does this limp dick make me vomit, he also causes me so much stress while watching him that I can feel the anuerism as it's forming.

Bill Pullman - see above.

that Spade fag - He's just the kind of guy you want to walk up to and b***h slap.

Anne Hesche - Too many reasons to list on this one.

Jane Fonda and Jack Lemmon in China Syndrome. - This movie is ONE of the few that actually caused me to destroy a TV ( along with a Campbell's sou[p commercial starring that horse faced ice skater chick that had her knee bashed in)

oh sheesh!! I'm getting nauseous!!!!!

"Just because you CAN edit doesn't mean you should."

-Tom Servo

tuck
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2003, 03:36:39 PM »

oh yeah...

Stallone- apart from Rambo, i hate this ************!

Mini Me- What just cause you're the size of a rodent means you can act? I'd love to choke that little bastard with his own arms. then again they wouldn't reach-you stunted sh*t!

josh hartnet- what about this ******* huh?

That guy from american pie who wears those stupid f**kin' sandals. kevin i think his character name is, lets face it who the fu*k knows his real name hey, then again who cares? he always has that "i'm so confused i must be cute" smile on his wretched little face . He's not though-he's a f**kin' retard! i'd wipe that **** right off his f**kin tara reed eatin mouth! f**kin chimp!
Kev
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2003, 03:49:51 PM »

Ok, Vin Diesel, Danny DeVito, Steven Seagal and Britney Spears I can agree with you on. But Jackie Chan, Julia Styles and Owen Wilson? WTF KFC BBQ???

Let's start with the most wrong on your list. Julia Styles. She is nothing short of awesome in every role she's ever been in (excepting Save the Last Dance though). Her squirrel cheeks somehow enhance her prettiness.

Jackie Chan: WTF KFC BBQ? The man who INVENTED the Hong Kong action scenes and saved the genre after Bruce Lee died? Are you kidding? Are you smoking anything right now? I will admit that his later efforts were on the weak side compared to his older stuff (I'm still trying to figure out what that thing with the hovercraft in Rumble in the Bronx was all about. A great movie ruined by one of the stupidest endings in movie history) and The Tuxedo was an abomination of cinema but honestly anyone who can make Chris Tucker tolerable in not one, but TWO movies deserves more credit than you're giving him.

Owen Wilson: Ok. This one I'll let you slide on. I personally don't mind him. He's not that bad an actor and his death scene in The Haunting was the funniest decapitation ever recorded on film. He's not annoying. Just rather bland and he doesn't exactly light up the screen, not to mention he's typecast as this "aw shucks" nice guy type of character.

Freddie Prinze Jr: Has he EVER starred in a good movie, let alone been in one? Just looking at him gives you a pretty good idea why his dad might have killed himself. I don't know anyone who'll admit to liking him or his movies.

Calista Flockheart: EAT SOMETHING!

Harrison Ford: I USED to like him, now in interviews he comes off as a grumpy prick. My, how far Han Solo has fallen.

Carrot Top: If someone could assassinate this dickweed that would be great, kthx.

Orlando Bloom: He's supposed to be unbelievably sexy. Okay.......sexy HOW? Kinda homely for a Hollywood hunk, wouldn't you say?

Steven Spielberg: Yo Steve! When are you gonna start making GOOD movies again, yo?

George Lucas: See above.

Bruce Campbell: I'm just kidding, just wanted to see if you were paying attention.

Matthew Lillard: I don't really have a -problem- with him, per se but when you're constantly being cast as Freddie Prinze Jr's sidekick, your career's headed in the wrong direction. Although props for the dead-on Shaggy impression in Scooby Doo: The Movie. He was the perfume on that pile of crap.

Harry Knowles: A fat orange sycophant and studio whore. Remember when Ain't-It-Cool-News was relevant?

Me neither.
tooshea
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2003, 04:39:04 PM »

EMENEM and Vanilla ice     I like the music, but they should NEVER be allowed to act
SkullNinja
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2003, 04:39:45 PM »

Susan Sarandon - What a b***h. Try getting some class.

Tim Robbins in anything but Shawshank - You're a dork, you can't act.

Alec Baldwin - Move to France, you freak.

Sondra Locke - Mrs. Eastwood. Creeps me the hell out.

Madonna - Don't you get it? You can't act.
Scott0
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2003, 06:08:06 PM »

Owen Wilson - I Spy for a better day-job for you

Eddie Murphy - It's never a good idea to play a character the audience is supposed to hate unless your personality lives that character. Now I hate you.

Vin Diesel - I was forced into watching xXx on a cramped bus on a trip to Florida to take a cruise with the school band (awesome trip), and all through the movie I had this unease about Vin, and finally when he said "Welcome to the Xander Zone!" I was through. From then on, random places became the "SCOTT ZONE!" like after coming out of the bathroom: "Stay clear of THE SCOTT ZONE!" or people who sat on my bed in our tiny cabins got a booming "GET OUT OF THE SCOTT ZONE!!!" Man, xXx was terrible.

Kangaroo Jack #1 in the box office? Let the revolution against Hollywood begin.
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2003, 01:46:51 AM »

Ru-Paul - You're a guy! Either have the sex change you obviously want or stop pretending.

Dennis Rodman - Should be named Dennis Oddman. I'll never forgive this freak for completely ruining the second season of Soldier of Fortune.
Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2003, 02:32:15 AM »

Jennifer Lopez, Freddi Prinze jr., Mark Wahlburg. Either be bad or be good, for the love of God...don't be mediocre.

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
jmc
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2003, 10:56:50 AM »

I heard a story on the radio yesterday about Stallone's newest film basically going straight-to-video, as if to say Hollywood may have finally given up on him.
lonecorndog
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2003, 11:41:39 AM »

The single worst, yet still well paid actor in Hollywood for my dollar is hands down Keanu Reeves. He has a knack for picking good scripts (with some obvious exceptions, i.e.: Johnny Mnemonic, Chain Reaction, etc.) but he cannot act. He cannot. He is completely incapable of acting. It's not that he's the same character in every film, it's that he apparently does not even have a character of his own to use. From a wooden expression when he finds out the world is a computer program to a wooden expression saying Shakesperean lines to a wooden expression when he confronts the very Devil. I'm still firmly convinced his best acting ever caught on film was Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. I find myself enjoying his films because of good direction, good scripts, and the great actors he gets to work alongside, but he always lowers the bar to a level of "Hey! If I can do it, anybody can." My answer, no there are those who can and then there's Keanu.
Creepozoid
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2003, 04:28:24 PM »

If they sing, it means they are a bottom-of-the-barrel actor/actress.

Also Costner, Gere (though he did make his first watchable movie with MOTHMAN), Sarandon, Roberts (honestly, Eric has more talent than her), ...and the big one....drum roll please...Hugh Grant.
Scott0
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2003, 04:56:52 PM »

But, what about the lovable and kid-friendly Matthew Broderick?? He played Inspector Gadget! That must mean he is cool, right? Cool-hand Broderick. He's the coolest.

Scottie

Kangaroo Jack #1 in the box office? Let the revolution against Hollywood begin.
Andrew Crow
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2003, 06:08:04 PM »

I dunno. Henry Rollins is pretty good in the movies he's been in.

There are but two actors and two actresses that I will avoid at all costs. Freddie Prinze Jr., Julia Roberts (except for The Mexican), Jennifer Lopez, and non-Smith Ben Affleck.

On the contrary, there are three actors and two actresses whose work I will seek out with a vengeance. Clea DuVall, Natasha Lyonne, Johnny Depp, Matthew Lillard, and John Cusack.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  wich actors make you vomit with anger? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.