Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:28:12 PM
714217 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  wich actors make you vomit with anger? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: wich actors make you vomit with anger?  (Read 12889 times)
fireal
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2003, 05:21:32 AM »

Sly Stallone: Oh jesus what a knack for picking movies! Stop or My Mom Will Shoot! Oscar material.

Madonna: no your breasts do not distract us from the fact that you can't act! Almost but not quite.

Ashton Kutcher: being type cast as some one who says dude in every line is not a good thing.

Jennifer Lopez: watching this woman makes me want to push my thumbs through my eyes into my brain!

Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
~ President Merkin Muffley in "Dr. Strangelove"
Squishy
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2003, 05:56:13 AM »

jmc wrote: "I heard a story on the radio yesterday about Stallone's newest film basically going straight-to-video, as if to say Hollywood may have finally given up on him."

Maybe that's "Eye See You" (which sat on the shelf unreleased for a long time), or "Avenging Angelo." Refer to his IMDB listing for details. I don't see the threatened "Rocky 6" there yet, but God help us all, he will soon be appearing in "Spy Kids 3" and...and..."Shade."

In "Shade," Sly will be "starring" with
Melanie Griffith,
Stuart Townsend,
Jami Foxx,
Gabriel Byrne,
Michael Dorn, and
Hal Halbrook.

Oh. Uh-oh.

I...I don't know what's happening, exactly. I'm either about to have an orgasm in my pants or throw up in my lap. Or both. Either way, it's not good for my britches. Ulp...
jmc
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2003, 09:01:23 AM »

Yeah, it's Eye See You....at the end of the story they mentioned that Avenging Angelo was definitely going direct-to-video.  Apparently Eye See You played very briefly [like, one weekend] in a very small number of theaters, though it's basically direct-to-video as well.
Neville
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2003, 12:28:57 PM »

A pity, "Eye see you" was in my humble opinion the best Stallone in several years, even better than some of his comercially successful flicks like "Cliffhanger" or "Demolition Man".

About the actors I hate, James Belushi has been in my top list for many years. Can't stand him.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Funk, E.
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2003, 03:52:28 PM »

Keanu Reeves, fro reasons already stated.
Carrot Top, Abnoxious
Freddie Prinze, ick
Kevin Costner, Try I don't know emoting
Julia Roberts, She not a bad actress,b ut she's not all that
But by far the worst crime against humanity is Tom Green.
yaddo42
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2003, 08:53:37 PM »

Danny Devito - Why do people like him? He plays creeps in s**tty movies (including ones he directs), but when I see him in interviews on TV he seems like a smug jerk. The last movie I saw that I thought he did a good acting job in was ROMANCING THE STONE, 1984. 20+ years of suck since.

Adam Sandler - This twit gets big money to talk in unfunny voices and act like a  brainless thug, while Rob Scheider makes yet another cameo, and Styx or Bachman-Turner Overdrive plays on the soundtrack.

Freddy Prinze Jr. - There has to be a deal with the devil made for this guy to have anything he has.

Julia Roberts - Hi! I look like a muppet and chew scenery, now give me an Oscar for doing the same thing I do in every movie, except this time you can see my push-up bra! It's part of my character!

Norm Macdonald - I don't act or even try very hard to pretend I give a damn when I'm in front of a camera. But people mistake my s**tty attitude for hipster "cool". Whatever.

Chris Tucker - Nothing I say is funny, but I say it with a funny voice and I cop an attitude so folks buy into it. I'm the black Fran Dresher.

Keanu Reeves - Huh? What? I suck and can't act? Dude, that is so not cool.

Michael Rappaport - I play the shifty white guy who listens to rap and trys to act "black" in every flick. Sometimes I get killed when the plot calls for it, nobody remembers 5 minutes later.

Shawn and Marlon Wayans - We aren't funny, just loud and stupid. But nepotism sure is great!

David Arquette - I act like a retarded meth addict in almost everything and plug my movies on talk shows while wired on drugs. My fatal overdose should be here anyday now.
Dunners
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2003, 11:42:26 PM »

Julia roberts, ugly twig thing

Natasha Lyonne, nohting special looks like a crack head

Penelope Cruz, ok you're a bad actress and you're dating a loser. Lose the loser and get some acting lessons

John travolta, ok...you always try to play ' Mr.Cool' but you have the voice of a 20 year old skinny kid who was kicked in the nuts repeatedly. Also you cant act worth crap

Jessica Alba, so you used to spend one hour a week on TV looking like some b***h with PMS and expect me to see it as acting?

Lucy Liu,  dumpy annoying chinese lady. Why do you look like one of the living dead and act like them too? Is being a zombie your theme for every movie?

Freddie Prinze Jr. If your dad was alive and saw your acting he'd have still killed himself, you pathetic peice of monkey bannana ****

Colin farrell, yer overated and nothign special

Katie Holmes, you're a dumpy stupid woman. Go back to the creek and drown yoruself in it you pathetic waste

Halle Berry, Oscar winner my ass. If your so good then why couldnt you make a comic book character believeable?

Susan sarandon, you're annoying and play nothing but stupid, stupid witchy women.

Cher, Oscar winner my ASS! Look up Pathetic in the dictionary and see your photo underneath

Josh Hartnet, when you make as much as you do acting lessons should be cheap take as many as you can

Denise Richards, you are the definition of worthless, you cant act, and you never will, go stick your head in a barrel of acid and releive us all of your 'talent'

Tom cruise, ok...so youve been a 'star' for what... 20 years? Is being a star common with being a loser who can barely act and has to undergo nose jobs every year? you're the white michal Jackson you damn midgit, cept Mike can sing pretty ok

Milla Jovovitch, you just plain suck. a little hint of charisma doesnt go as far as you hope it does

Michelle Rodriguez, ok Butch stick that thick meaty face of yours underneath a bull dozer and get it tendarized as well a sremoved.

D.J Qualls, ok... I dont know where to begin twig boy, you're nothing special and you're playing the sympathy game with you bout with cancer

Britney spears, didnt see your movie but could smell how bad it was
Fearless Freep

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2003, 12:46:16 AM »

wich actors make you vomit with anger?

None.

Actors I tend not to like, I tend also not to watch.  They're free to make a living however they want and if someone pays to watch them and thus supports thier career?  *shrug* It's between them. No harm to me and we all go about our lives.

Lives too short and precious to get upset over the acting skill of someone who could probably care less what I think of them anyway

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2003, 02:52:01 AM »

I agree with Freep.

Although some of the actors mentioned on this post do suck, there are none that want to make me vomit with anger.

fuck up
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2003, 10:43:16 AM »

everyone in and everything about Final Destiantion as it is f**kin s**t and should be burnt !! arrrrrrh crap iam gonna burn it !!
slax
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2003, 11:02:02 AM »

well it's easy to say just don't watch the actor or actress but sometimes they are in a movie with someone you like or a movie you really want to see and they bring down the entire movie

Freddie Prinz Jr. is terrible
I always wondered if all the bashing gets to him cause out of every actor around he gets the most internet bashing hands down

Well this prick was on Leno last night and MAN what an ego he deserves every bit of it
Trainwreck
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2003, 05:48:58 PM »

There is only one who takes the cake with every rotten frame that focuses on his his awful, bile-inducing face.

You guessed it...no, not Frank Stallone...

THIS repugnant, puke sandwich.
Bonehead XL
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2003, 09:07:40 PM »

Jason Lee - I don't know what it is about this guy, but, he makes me insane as in "I'm gonna' kill everything!" insane. I don't know why that happens but it just does.

J.Lo - She can't act and on a related note I hate her music. The only good thing about her is her body. Be a model, really, it's the best for both of us.

Squishy
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2003, 03:07:41 AM »

Trainwreck: on this board, you'll need to replace "a href" with "url" for posting links. Damn, don't you wish there was a universal standard for this sort of crap?

Otherwise, very much agreed. Williams was never funny to me, but seemed harmless at first...however, from the first of his obscenity-laced HBO specials, his Blob-like ego has expanded and expanded, devouring everything in its path and leaving nothing behind but toxic slime excrement. I finally gave up about twelve minutes into "Mrs. Doubtfire."

And yet, the posters...gah. "Patch Adams" and "Bicentennial Man" share my most hated of Williams images: The Gentle Childlike Blissninny. (The "Patch" poster is the biggest offender, depicting Williams beaming his Quiet Goodness down upon a small child who is tweaking his clown nose.) He cannot actually convey the feeling he's trying to push, and the resulting phoniness is downright insulting. He wants us to go "awwwww" but I only manage "ewwwwww."
Dr Evil
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2003, 06:54:00 AM »

Kevin Costner- the prick walking around with a f**kin donkey in the postman
and Waterworld dont get me started!

Rambo- is the king of nothing its cheap (sorry Stallone)

Fredie prince jr-what a prick the only good thing he has done is to shag sharah michellle gellar!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  wich actors make you vomit with anger? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.