Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:14:59 PM
714349 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Peepers « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Peepers  (Read 834 times)
Rick
« on: April 09, 2003, 03:12:55 AM »

Wow this site is a goldmine of the rich weirdness I always loved! Great site! I found this site looking for zombie pics that I wanted to use to make a statement about something but anyway I am mesmorized by the music on the 'Peepers" movie clip. The movie itself looks like a real piece of crap but their might be something to extract from it yet. Anyway what is the music being played in that clip?! That clip makes me feel like I was never born, it's great. While I'm here maybe I can solve one the biggest movie mysteries of my life. I caught this movie on a strange stoned night and I can offer for clues is that there we're a group of kids. One of them (an actor who I've seen before) is a boy who desperately wants to be James Dean, towards the end of the movie he gets a motor cycle or something. The main scene I remember was these kids at a cemetary. One of the girls is dressed in a halloween'ish cloak and hood with white and black face paint. At one point she stands on top of a tomb stone and is yelling something out with some candles in the air. After this scene they go on up a 'lovers peak' where a bunch of jocks and cheerleaders are in their cars making out. This seemingly rebelious group of kids go up the hill, sneak up to the cars and play a joke on the teens making out in the car by startling them. The next thing I remember is the girl in the cloak somehow drops the candles on herself and her clothing is caught on fire. She goes to the hospital. Her friends visit her. I'm not sure what is going on but these scene are towards the end of the movie. Shortly after the scene with the girl being visited by her friends the boy who is trying to emulate James Dean drives off from the hospital on his motorcycle and the movie ends. What the hell is this movie?! Thanks.
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2003, 10:25:52 AM »

Doesn't sound familiar but if you can remember the name of anyone who was in it, or even what the actor you say you've seen before has been in, it would help to narrow it down.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Peepers « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.