Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:47:53 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Films of 1981 « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Worst Films of 1981  (Read 6618 times)
Damien01
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2003, 01:58:41 PM »

Yea, I'm talking about the original King Kong movie.

Also, The Swarm did have a great cast... A movie which I do own and love... even if the military is using flamethrowers inside the buildings, its all fun and watchable. (No matter how bad the script is and how bad the actors seems to over act there roles)

Also, I dont want to start any spam war, it just bugs the crap out of me when people judge movies as how well it did in the Oscars.

JonahFalcon you have to check more movies out, I think your judging things by the TV gudes review.
JonahFalcon
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2003, 02:04:20 PM »

That's insulting. I *watch* 98% of these movies. It wasn't hard to in the mid-80's, when HBO and VCR rentals were at their peak.

This is a case of you saying "I'm right, therefore everyone else is stupid". Don't belittle me by essentially saying, "You don't know what you're talking about".

Guess what?

I DO!
Damien01
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2003, 02:35:35 PM »

I dont think anybody is calling you stupid... we (and its not just myself) disagree with your listings as Worst Movies of the year. Sure there are lemons, but you cannot be saying that "Cult Films" are lemons. The whole thing behind "Cult Films" is that they werent reconized as a good movie at that time. It dosent make it a bad movie or worst film, it just didnt work well for that time.

You cannot say that Hitchcock was a bad director, can you... Even if he never won an award... And then how can Citizen Kane be called best movie ever made, and has only won one Oscar (Best Original Screenplay).

Times do change and so does people views on movies. Thats why we are on the net looking at reviews of movies, so we can see some of those over looked films and see if anybody other then ourselves thinks that this movie good or bad.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst Films of 1981 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.