Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:08:19 PM
714221 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Monster Movies That Don't Exist « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Monster Movies That Don't Exist  (Read 2653 times)
Stupid jacob
« on: June 13, 2001, 09:14:25 AM »

There's been thousands of monster movies made. But what are some monsters you would like to see in a movie that hasn't been done yet? I would like to see:

-Moth Man (some weird ass thing that's got the body of a man and wings down in texas or some damn thing. It could be a super hero or something)

-Chupacabra (goat blood drinking gremlin thing in New Mexico)

-New Jersey Devil (and not the stupid ass one in that episode of X-Files)
Nathan
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2001, 10:59:36 AM »

Actually, I think all three of them have been done:

- "The Mothman Prophecies" (based on the paranormal book by John Keel) has apparently finished filming in Pennsylvania.  U.S. release date hasn't been set.  Starring Richard Gere. (Huh?)

- I know there's been some micro-budget feature made about the chupacabra, but I can't find it (in addition to a segment in Alien Agenda: Under the Skin).

- The Last Broadcast deals with the Jersey Devil; there's also The 13th Child: The Legend of the Jersey Devil, just coming out this year apparently.

Nathan
Vermin Boy
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2001, 04:47:46 PM »

I believe the Chupacabra film is "Legend of the Chupacabra," distributed by those fine folks at Troma. I saw it in a local Tower Records advertised as a Blair Witch parody, but research tells me that's simply creative marketing. Nice tagline though: "In 1994, three young students made a movie... Three years later, they finished it."
El Chupacabra
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2001, 04:41:43 AM »

Does "Guns Of El Chupacabra" count? ;)
mr Raffles
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2001, 06:03:01 PM »

I had an idea for a horror movie: King King. Like King Kong except he's a huge king and he climbs up a castle instead of the Empire State building.  Another one is "Attack of the living Euro Dead" If you live on the east coast so called "euro trash" are everywhere.  In this movie, they burn you with their cigarettes and zap yuou with their cell phones.  All dressed in black of course.  I've seen them on Newbury street in Boston. they're rreeeeeeeeeeeal!  my last one that I m,ay actually do is called "The saloon of the devil"  You know the party scene in the 70's movie where everyone is standing around with afros and gettin all funky.  Just have that for 90 minutes. No script.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Monster Movies That Don't Exist « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.