Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:56:21 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sequels that should end immediately . . . « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Sequels that should end immediately . . .  (Read 5180 times)
Haze
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2003, 10:45:57 AM »

I am actually looking forward to
         "Puppetmaster vs. Demonic Toys"- it's pretty obvious who will win though, as the former is more popular

"Leprechaun 6: Back In Da Hood"- purely out of curiosity do I want to see this, I like the series except for five

Nu Image just needs to stop with their movie of the week quality creature films (I liked a lot of them but these all do not need to be franchises).

Trancers has my oka y as long as they get Thomerson back...

Robocop is dead but some look at it with greed in their eyes...

Other than that I am not really sure of anything else at the moment
Neville
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2003, 01:10:57 PM »

Not to mention he has married Milla Jovovich...

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Dunners
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2003, 09:04:38 PM »

She'll dump his ass in 2 years like she did her other two husbands.
Skaboi
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2003, 08:01:10 AM »

I happen to like Paul Anderson's films.  Event Horizon kicks major ass, and Resident Evil was an extremely pleasant suprise.  

(Runs)
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2003, 01:37:35 PM »

The director has been announced as Alexander Witt (a second unit director making the leap to his own projects).  Paul Anderson's script has Alice (Milla) leading a rag tag group of survivors out of Raccoon City.  Shooting is set to commence this August in Toronto.  Nemesis is set to appear.  The planned title had been Resident Evil: Nemesis, but since Star Trek: Nemesis did poorly at the box office, then it makes producers think that all movies featuring the word Nemesis will do poorly.  Uh, yeah, riiiiiiight.

Anderson, as most of us already know, has been given the Alien Versus Predator movie to destroy.

Post Edited (04-29-03 13:40)

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
Johnny Blister
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2003, 06:55:03 PM »

Dunners,you are truly my twin soul.

Resident Evil is the same piece of stupid whory b***hness as Buffy The Vampire Slayer and many,MANY comic books out there.It´s car and it doesn´t deserve a sequel.Milla Jovovich should be drawn,quartered and had her intestine ripped off.

Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2003, 07:00:49 PM »

What, Alien Vs. Predator has been made as a movie? AWESOME!!! who what where when and how???? Is there any plans for a badly needed Predator 3???

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2003, 07:54:26 PM »

Evan3 wrote:

> What, Alien Vs. Predator has been made as a movie? AWESOME!!!
> who what where when and how???? Is there any plans for a badly
> needed Predator 3???
>

Still in development.  Paul W.S. Anderson is probably still drafting a script (he had to step down from directing his script for Resident Evil 2 because of his contractual obligation to Aliens Versus Predator).  Whether or not there is ever a P3 will depend on how well AvP does.  I guess.

My son (who is eight and delights in watching me play Resident Evil 3: Nemesis) is looking forward to Resident Evil 2 because he wants to see Jill (he refuses to call Milla by her character name of Alice) kick Nemesis's butt.

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
Dunners
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2003, 10:06:30 PM »

wow glad to see someone who shares my abstract view on this s**tfest of a film series. heres hoping the sequel fails miserabley.
Johnny Blister
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2003, 08:18:37 PM »

Alien VS Predator is NOT listed in imdb,so it can´t be in development.
Dunners
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2003, 10:46:38 PM »

it'll blow. Anderson is writing the script and directing it(dirty bastard!)

Where is Jim Cameraon and Ridley scott when you need them???

Oh wait they're both colaborating on ALien 5 :D
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2003, 12:09:13 PM »

Johnny Blister wrote:

> Alien VS Predator is NOT listed in imdb,so it can´t be in
> development.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Fangoria.com ran the news ages ago.  Anderson is currently working on the script, which is the reason he left the directing chores on Resident Evil 2, which he wrote, to someone else (one Alexander Witt).  This allows himself to be free to direct AvP if his script gets a green light.  Whether one of the countless movies Hollywood is toying is listed on the IMDB or not is meaningless.  Deny it all you want, the director of Event Horizon, Soldier, and Resident Evil has a deal to deliver a script and possibly direct the movie.  Now if it gets PRODUCED, that's something else.  This is how Hollywood works: Anderson will write a script, the studio will look at it, decide if they want to invest in it, then they will announce the movie as being officially in development.  AvP is a lost closer to getting out of Development Hell than ever before.  Whether the trip was worth it or not remains to be seen.

Here is a link announcing Anderson's connection to the long in development sequel, http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=253.  Note that it is dated July 15, 2002.

Here is another link in regards to Resident Evil 2, which mentions Aliens Versus Predator, http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=497 .

Hope that clears up the misunderstanding.

Post Edited (05-01-03 12:49)

Chadzilla
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2003, 09:58:26 PM »

>Alien VS Predator is NOT listed in imdb,so it can´t be in development.

The IMDB is a voluntary database of information. Studios are not required to enter information about anything they're doing.
wycked nick
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2003, 03:54:38 PM »

yaaaaaa i f**king hate that guy to he made one good movie.Event Horizon but other than that every movie he has made SUCKED. Stop ruining video games by making bad movies you dick.
wycked nick
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2003, 04:02:53 PM »

God i hate this guy he can't wright or direct(and i know i can't spell).Why in gods name does hollywood keep giving him money to make his s**ty movies.I mean does he even play the video games that he makes movies of at all or does he just not care about how s**ty they are.Mortal comabt f**king blew Resident Evil was diapointing as hell.And now he is going to direct f**king alien vs predator ARRRRRRRGGGGG.The only movie this guy made was Event Horizon which was actually pretty f**king cool.What happened.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Sequels that should end immediately . . . « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.