Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:57:41 PM
714220 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who would win in a fight between... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Who would win in a fight between...  (Read 9167 times)
tuck
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2003, 05:42:56 AM »

Here's a good match-get your handbags out and no groping.

Bennet(commando) vs. David Bowie's character in the labrynth??

I think bennet would be distracted by the bulge in Bowie's ski pants plus he's got a knife.
I think Bowie put up a fight with his stupid songs and s**t magic though.

Fritz the Cat vs. Top Cat???
Hero
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2003, 09:56:04 AM »

ROTFL! That's a cool battle! Kenny Baker, hands down. Midgets fight dirty.
(Hopefully no-one's offended, cuz I didn't ean to...)
evil chickens
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2003, 08:00:50 AM »

i fight i would kill to see is the robots from battlestar gallatica s the gay robots from star wars.
sound familar its from thesimpsons
i'd put my money on the battlestar gallatica robots any day!
evil chickens
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2003, 08:40:20 AM »

another tag team match
superman and batman vs spiderman and the hulk
as the hulk and superman duke it out and no one would win, spiderman would get his scrany butt kicked so i reckon that the DC comic heros would win as mavel heros are p***ys!
evil chickens
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2003, 08:56:22 AM »

a cat fight at last!
the solider girl from resindent evil vs lara croft
lara would be gunin away with her guns but the solider girl would come in a kick her arse (and more use your imagination on this bit) any way as lara is a wimp and c**t hit a barn door!
dermo
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2003, 08:57:02 AM »

Danny Zucko (John 'Voltage' Travolta from grease) vs Johnny Castle (Patrick Swayze from Dirty Dancing).

There is a special stipulation in this match- It is a 'greased lightning' match- Both combatants must dance at all times.

Winner: Danny Zucko. After Cokeo-line Castle tries to fight dirty, by draggin Sandy D into the Mix. Danny AKA 'Voltage' freaks out and flicks some of that famous, scrunchy Grease ball into Castle's Eyes. Castle attempts to redeam himself by snorting aline, but, Sandy D and our hero Zucko beging singing the fanmous 'Your the one that i want'. Coke-upped to the eye balls, Castle knows he cant compete and plunges to his death. He lands on a near by power grid and is cooked from the inside out. After all, he was Only Having The Time Of His Life.....
evil chickens
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2003, 09:05:01 AM »

i retarct the fight between the DC comic heros vs marvel comic heros as it has come to my attention that over all marvel would kick the s**t out of DC any day!
evil chickens
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2003, 09:15:07 AM »

the best fight betwen film characters would be a 4 way duke out between magnum pi, inspector cluoso, sam spade and the dead ledgend morse!

in this almighty ruck magnum would be beating the s**t out of the french bastard cluoso while morse kicks sam spades in only to have sam come back and snap the mans neck. magnum throws cluoso to his death out off a cliff leaving the two ledgends of tv to duke it out to the death. who do you reckon would win?

i'am going with magnum has he could run morse over use his tash as a blade and that navy training must come in handy for something.
thefeen
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2003, 09:25:48 AM »

This is the first ever 'film characters battle royale'. Enjoy.

For this slugfest of titanic proportions i have selected only the most hardy and duradle of combatants - the cast of street fighter the movie (yes, THAT one) vs. the cast of street fighter 2 (manga) with each character squaring off against their significant other.

As this is such a unique battle i encourage anyone to reply with their own results- whether for the entire battle or individual bouts. Here are a few of mine:

Blanka vs. Blanka
Winner: Manga - The manga Blanka is only on sreen for a second but is still much more of a ferocious, wild animal than the lab rat from the movie.

E.Honda vs. E.Honda
Winner: Movie - This guy was the security guard in Batman and Robin for chrisssakes! Give him a break.

Deejay vs. Deejay
Winner: Manga - Watch the film Youll understand.

Guile vs Guile
Winner: Movie - Jean Claude is a colonel, while manga Guile is only a captain. The Dammanator could simply order manga guile to lose
evil chickens
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2003, 10:12:04 AM »

in the fight of street fighter the movie vs street fighter the manga i'd put my money on the manga versions as they were first and have jiz your pants moves on the game.
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2003, 04:31:32 PM »

How the hell do you throw someone out a cliff?  Off a cliff or out a window?  Or out of a cave in the side of a cliff?

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Pancho
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2003, 09:08:58 PM »

No way!  Batman is the biggest p***y, what the hell is his super power huh?  Nothing! He just has a kick ass belt.  Spidey would wreck him.
evil chickens
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2003, 09:11:27 AM »

heres a good fight for you
buck rogers vs apllo and starbuck from battlestar gallatica in a three way match
i know who would win but i'd bet on buck as he wears that tight leather clothing which would make the other two divert there sight unless they whant to lose it!
Johnny Blister
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2003, 11:10:52 PM »

Hey,do you want the adresses for my fight sites?

I was thinking of doing X-Men and Dreamcatcher fights.What do you think?
Johnny Blister
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2003, 03:34:06 PM »

Actually,I´m planning to do this:

Buck Rogers VS Flash Gordon VS Captain Kirk VS Starbuck VS Buzz Lightyear

What do you say?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who would win in a fight between... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.