Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:54:34 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  what about? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: what about?  (Read 2305 times)
Emzy
« on: April 29, 2003, 11:06:19 PM »

Hi, i'm rather new here... to this website and b movies in general, but I do love these films and recommend them in the video shops ive been working at.

has anyone tried to make their own movie? does anyone want to help me make mine?
Scott0
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2003, 11:29:17 PM »

I'm sure anybody with enough money has made a 'movie' of sorts, and we've even had a couple of topics about a group effort to collectively make a movie, but they haven't worked. If you tell us where you live, maybe we'd be able to help you out a bit more with you making a movie. I live in Greensboro, NC, near all three borders, so if you live near the NC border of either Virginia, South Carolina, or Tennessee, I might be within driving range.

Scottie

Kangaroo Jack #1 in the box office? Let the revolution against Hollywood begin.
Dolph Lundgren
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2003, 11:37:34 PM »

Yeah, Scott's right.  It just depends on where everyone's located.  I made a really crappy Terminator rip-off with a few buddies of mine and it definitely takes more dedication and work than one would expect.  Nevertheless, it was a blast.  Unfortunately, I'm smack dab in the middle of college right now, so for me, it'd be difficult to help ya out.  Still a good idea, though.

Nick
Emzy
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2003, 09:22:39 PM »

How about killer lawn gnomes... my friends and i started it, but no one seems to have the energy to continue out of pre pre production.

I shall be in DC this fall but until then, I shall be stuck in NJ.
Johnny Blister
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2003, 10:15:25 PM »

Just for the record,I´m a novice movie director specialized in science fiction and fantasy,and yes,I will do a lot of movies.This internet alias is really my artistic name.
All I need is scriptwriters that help me transform my ideas into movie scripsts(I suck at writing).
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2003, 11:02:57 PM »

I'm a writing major, spin me an e-mail or something and let me know some of your ideas.  Maybe I can help out.  I won't steal any of them, I promise ;)

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Conrad
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2003, 06:27:25 AM »

Well I live in the UK, but I'd be happy to come over there on receipt of a couple of airline tickets.  And a hotel reservation.  Oh, and a hired car.  Plus some money for expenses, say $200 per day.  My trailer can be an Airstream, with fridge, air-conditioning, microwave, TV/video/DVD, sound system and 2 metre length bath - masseuse optional.  Don't forget the imported beer and fresh fruit for the fridge.

I'll wait for you to get back in touch with me (heh!)

Crouching Tiger - Hidden Police Speed Trap
Skaboi
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2003, 08:23:49 AM »

Like Bro R. I too write screenplays on my off-time.  You can send me over some ideas if you'd like at gcook@clis.com.  Maybe we could get a screenplay going?
Emzy
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2003, 04:33:28 PM »

Um, how about a girls dorm room? Thats all I can offer...
systemcr4sh
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2003, 08:27:46 PM »

I've made some short films. Real No-Buget flops. Humorus to me and my friend whos in it but thats really it. I made a 3 min short about a escaped con who is on the run, and then out of no where a giant gopher comes and gets everyone. Got 100% in one of my classes :D

-Dan

"Evil will always triumph, because good, is dumb"
-Spaceballs

"Now life's like a b-movie, That no one wants to see,
Here comes the zombie, Portraying me."
     - Dillinger Four
Emzy
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2003, 08:57:51 PM »

wonderful! I love absurdism of all kinds.

I do agree though, the trouble with making your own movies is that a lot of ideas aren't really as funny to anyone else as they are to you at the time.

I love putting things in movies that make absolutly no sense. I don't like it when other people do it though
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  what about? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.