Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:56:30 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  XXX. 2002. Columbia Pictures. Dir: Rob Cohen. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: XXX. 2002. Columbia Pictures. Dir: Rob Cohen.  (Read 967 times)
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: May 02, 2003, 01:37:51 PM »

Bad news...i'm back!
Stars?: Vin Desial, Asia Argento, Marton Csokas.Samuel L . Jackson.
Plot?: Danger Junkie Xander Gage (Vin D.) gets "Requested" by Unc. Sam to infiltrate a Russian Gang wanting to go Biowar upside the worlds head. Xander then shoots, stabs, kicks and blows up many a Russian nogoodnick. Da?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STUFF TO WATCH FOR!! :::
-------------------------------------------
....Tuxecidos are the movie equivilant of a "Kick me" sign.
....Lets see...the senator is a jerk with a red Corvett...can you say "Gone in 60 seconds?"
....Yeah, if i wanted to avoid government retibution, i'd hold a big loud party too.
....Samuel L. Jackson. A real actor...so, whats he doing here?
....Yeah, i've been in diners like that too...
....Laapes via. C-123. Just how many movies has that plane been in, anyway?
....Neck Tatoo as scene change device. Well, it is original...
....Columbian drug lords blow up real good.
....Bald guys stick together, don't they?
....The bike on the exploding tin roof. Bet they do that in Vagas soon.
....Agent Shavers: He's Xander's Q and comedy relief. Man, I realy miss Desmond Lewellian right about now....
....If Kenneth Strickfadden ever designed a night club...
....Argento's character may be Xander's main squeese, but i'd call her a one bagger...
....Opera= cruel and unuseual to a heavy metal guy.
....Stupid, stupid biowar boffins! Did you realy think the villian Yorgi would let you live? Heres a group size Darwin award connin at ya.
....The Avalanche scene. 0 points for plausability, but 10 out of 10 for style.
...."Smokeing is bad for your health"joke...engaged!
....Yorgi, don't encourage the hero to shoot better...he just might.
....Lets see....the hero is chaseing a solar powered submarine, filled with biowar missles, in a GTO with the full lethal options package. This differs from the Bond series how, exactly?
....Oh, and the submarine is acting as a hydrofoil, so the GTO can chase it down a river....no, i'm not makeing that up.....no, realy...
And, finaly (Yea)...Ah, the obligitory sequal set up. How quaint.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flangepart says: Check it out. If for noghing else, to see how much XXX follows the path of the Bond franchise, rather then diverging from it. See, if Band and Xander were not similarly decent guys who liked civilisation as it is...they would have joined the bad guys, insted of snuffing them.
----------------------------------- Back to you, Andrew!----------------------------------------------

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Johnny Blister
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2003, 11:06:46 PM »

I liked this movie.I think you´re unfair to it.

But again,there´s no account for taste.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  XXX. 2002. Columbia Pictures. Dir: Rob Cohen. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.