Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 09:03:01 AM
712939 Posts in 53041 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Movie TV Listing Picks of the Week « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bad Movie TV Listing Picks of the Week  (Read 12497 times)
Scott
« on: February 25, 2001, 09:28:31 AM »

These are my picks of the week from the TV Listings section of this site.

Conan the Barbarian
War of the Worlds
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Black Mask
The Conqueror Worm
Dr. Cyclops
Frankenstien (1931)
Abbott and Costello meet the Invisible Man
Abby
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2001, 02:26:51 PM »

TV? I HAVE NO TV!! HUNTED. DESPISED ...

Yeah yeah. I gave up my cable TV last month so I could pay for my site's bandwidth. Which means I have NO TV because I live in the sticks and reception is nonexistant here.

I've lived without TV for long stretches before, but it's still rather disconcerting. I can't watch Crocodile Hunter. Or the Spanish version of Dracula at three in the morning. Or made-for TV dramatized Monkees bios. Or Proactive zit cream infomercials with that One Day At A Time junkie. The plus side is: I don't have to look at Bush-boy's sorry pus.
FLANGEPART
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2001, 12:53:05 PM »

Hummm. President envy! Oh,well, i may have voted for him,but i'll always admit,"hey,lesser of the available evils!" ...as it ever is. Ehey are ALL politicians,after all!
Abby
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2001, 01:34:15 PM »

Envy is the very last word I would use to describe it. Even my Republican gun-luvin' Iraqi-hatin' Army Vet Dad couldn't bring himself to vote Bush.

And hey ... one evil won, while the other evil took control anyhow.

Me? I had hoped Joe Bob Briggs would cinch it. He's the only Texan I'll currently accept as President.

But speaking of the International front, WilliamGirdler.com was on the homepage of The IRANIAN (?!?) Times all last week because of that Yahoo Pick of the Week deal. Papers in Singapore and Israel wrote about the site, too.  

All nations CAN unite through trash films like Three on a Meathook! The Meathook can guide us to peace and prosperity.

JOE BOB IN 2004
FLANGEPART
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2001, 01:56:32 PM »

Dear Abby...Joe bob has MY vote. now,if only best brains could be the cabinet! lets see...joel for sec. of labor, Gypsy for Sec. of ...let me work on this.
Abby
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2001, 04:15:21 PM »

Excellent. All we need are like five more votes, and we can declare a Joe Bob victory!

After all, you don't need to actually WIN an election to be President.

But think of it, folks: Joe Bob would eliminate the issue of school prayer by making all children recite The Drive-In Oath at the start of their classes.

Joe Bob would end poverty and unemployment through an innovative public works program titled "Job-Fu" which would launch construction of drive-in movie theaters in every town across this country.

Using the already-proven "Three on a Meathook" International Peace Plan, Joe Bob would unite nations across the globe. The United Nations itself would be made obsolete, and the building would be torn down to accommodate a swanky Manhattan-based drive-in.

PRESIDENT JOE BOB BRIGGS IN 2004
Scott
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2001, 10:27:52 PM »

This dialogue has been brought to you by the commitee to elect somebody.
FLANGEPART
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2001, 01:20:30 PM »

You know the best part? Imagin the state of the union address! "oh-ky, lissen' up, i'm only gonna 'splain it to ya once. Lower taxs,less Gummint involved in our lives and i don't wanna see any more makin' the sign of the two backed armidello in the reflectin' pool. less i get a heads up in time to watch! Now heres our secritarty od defence, George romero, to Splain to ol' Saddam the meanin' of  "smart bomb fu" ...hey, works for me!
Abby
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2001, 03:55:03 PM »

If we're lucky, he'd appoint Wayne Newton to the Supreme Court.

Incidentally, I discovered this morning that "Trojice na mesarskoj kuki" means "Three on a Meathook" in Serbo-Croation.
FLANGEPART
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2001, 07:31:47 PM »

Rinestone Robes.Cool! Hey, say what ya want, ol' fig does have a sense of style! Weird, but that beats non at all!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Bad Movie TV Listing Picks of the Week « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.