Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:01:34 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WHAT IS THIS HORROR MOVIE? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WHAT IS THIS HORROR MOVIE?  (Read 1387 times)
Dave: Blackeye15
« on: May 07, 2003, 12:22:29 AM »

I was once at my grandparents house and I was looking for something to watch on T.V. then I came onto a movie that had the a title on it. I cant remember the actually name but I swear it has the word "creep" somewhere in it. This is what I saw. A bus was leaving and a girl was running after it yelling at it to stop ( I guess the teacher does not believe in roll call before leaving). This was in a forest so the girl goes and finds a cabin and she goes inside. The house is nicely kept but there are this two chains that are in the wall and they are tugged upon and you hear growing noises eventually they are broken. From its eye point it can see the girl from a crack in the door then it attacks I never saw the monster but by then I was really freacked out so I changed the channel. I went back a few seconds later and saw a huge horn charging at the girl who was outside by now then I changed the channel again and never went back. So now I want to know what movie this so I can look it up.

-the first rule of fat club-
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2003, 07:10:54 AM »

Trouble with your description (not your fault, of course) is that it sounds like a hundred other horror movies and shows out there.

This, of course, doesn't prevent me from making a guess - I think it might be Creepers aka Phenomina .  The girl being left behind bit sounds an awful lot like a scene from it, and the name sort of matches.

If not, you can always try searching the Internet Movie Database.  While not always the most accurate of sites, it can be quite helpful.

Hope you find your film.

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 08:46:52 AM »

Cullen is right. This sounds like Creepers (which is the edited version of Penomena). I have the DVD and watched it a few months ago. It does start with a girl, and a bus, and chains, and all the stuff that Dave mentioned.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2003, 10:09:07 AM »

Hey thankyou both, gosh darn it people are so helpful at the board.

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2003, 02:26:09 PM »

I'm wondering what was that thing attacheted to the chain that was at the begining of the movie? I've always thought it was a huge dog with a long thing steel horn comeing out of its head.

Johnny Blister
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2003, 06:25:29 PM »

Creepers,huh?

Does it have ANYTHING to do with"Jeepers Creepers"?
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2003, 03:57:53 AM »

Johnny Blister wrote:

> Creepers, huh?
>
> Does it have ANYTHING to do with"Jeepers Creepers"?

Only in name (and in Italy, not even that.)
_____________________________-

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WHAT IS THIS HORROR MOVIE? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.