Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:21:48 PM
713366 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ok, so I'm looking for a movie now « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ok, so I'm looking for a movie now  (Read 9296 times)
Will
« on: February 27, 2001, 05:53:14 PM »

Anybody ever see "3 o'Clock High?"  Don't remember the actors, but it's about a dork who p**ses off a new kid psycho and is going to get his ass kicked as soon as school's out.  It's my favorite '80s flick, and I can't find it anywhere.....Does anyone have a copy?  I'll buy or trade for it......
Dr. Freex
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2001, 06:06:00 PM »

It's way out of print; Amazon.com has a copy for $79.99, the rental price, though it lists a link to a copy for $39.99.

Good luck.
Abby
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2001, 07:05:05 PM »

Try E-Bay

There are actually numerous copies for sale ... most under $25.

Very fun flick. I taped this from Cinemax once upon a time, but I know it's among the many movies I recorded that my parents taped over with ABC Sports BOWLING tournaments when I left for college.

It's been so long since I saw it ... it had a goth/punk chick that -- if she wasn't the girl from Real Genius -- she was a dead ringer. She worked with "our hero" in their student store or something.

After 3-O'clock, I had another crazy teen high school flick with a very young Kenau Reeves ... about a kid who bamboozles a popular girl into going to the prom with him, then he accidentally sells her to a pimp while he's drugged. (I await Squishy's reprimand for not consulting IMDB prior to posting.) It wasn't half bad, and had some fun moments. They just don't make trashy teen flicks like they used to.
Greywizard
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2001, 08:53:51 PM »

That Keanu Reeves movie is called THE NIGHT BEFORE.
Scott
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2001, 10:24:49 PM »

The movie "My Bodyguard" is also a good movie about young people fighting after school. Late 70's or early 80's film.
Matt
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2001, 02:07:58 PM »

Didn't 3-O'clock have some crazy camera angles? I remember the camera doing some sprial angle when the kid got into more trouble.

I think the show " Parker Lewis Can't Lose" took many of thier ideas and camera angles from 3-O'clock High. That show was lame, but very typical of FOX's early shows. Do you remember "The adventures of beans baxtor".
Fong_Sai_Yuk
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2001, 08:40:22 AM »

Yes, i have it at home. I can't remember the name of the dorky kid, but the nutter who don't like being touched was in Two Moon Junction - i think his name is Richard Tyson. Not so sure about selling it though, depends where abouts you are.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ok, so I'm looking for a movie now « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.