Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:57:22 AM
714234 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies everyone else loves but, you hate « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Movies everyone else loves but, you hate  (Read 19997 times)
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2003, 09:12:31 PM »

I couldn't get into Basket Case. From what I had heard, I went in expecting a Peter Jackson-style splatter comedy. It just didn't strike me as terribly funny (though I'd be willing to give it a second chance). I loved Henenlotter's Frankenhooker, though.

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
Johnny Blister
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2003, 09:19:22 PM »

Hey,Vermin Boy,what´s your take on the current Grudge Match?:

Neo(from"The Matrix")VS Bugs Bunny
Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2003, 12:43:27 AM »

saggy boobs
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2003, 07:21:33 AM »

Gotta go with Bugs... Tough as Keanu & pals are, they can never touch the Mentos-level coolness of the uber-bunny. :)

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
raj
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2003, 10:32:33 AM »

How about the terminator from T2 v. Daffy Duck.  Both very hard to kill, and Daffy's been shot, blown up, hit with anvils, etc.
jmc
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2003, 12:35:47 PM »

I hate splatter comedies--basically, I don't like "horror" films where it's obvious no one is in serious jeopardy.  I don't like Wild Zero either for the same reason.  

I did like Bad Taste, maybe because of the novelty of it at the time.
Johnny Blister
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2003, 09:50:57 PM »

CHARLIES´S f**king ANGELS!!!!

What does people see in this crapfest,ferchristsake!!!

And they are gonna releae a sequel!Oh the pain,the pain...
Sam
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2003, 10:13:34 PM »

Johnny, at least you weren't stuck on a plane with this movie. Man, I'm almost always stuck on a plane with a bad movie, especially last time with the Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood. Oh man after 5 minutes I quickly shifted over to listen to the airplane radio
Johnny Blister
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2003, 10:17:41 PM »

Yeah,I know,"Divine Secrets..."is also dreadful.
Sven A
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2003, 01:56:53 PM »

I found Undercover Blues almost unbearable
Johnny Blister
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2003, 02:00:57 PM »

Legally Blonde.What a dumb piece of s**t!A bimbo accepted in an elitist university?I don´t think so...

And they´re gonna release a sequel!The horror...the horror...
Funk, E.
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2003, 03:48:55 PM »

Speaking of the Matrix... Not only have I come to loath the dreaded "bullet time" effect, but it's metaphysics is very sloppy.
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2003, 05:26:22 PM »

The movie that fills me with the most dread to even contemplate watching it again is Forrest Gump (which has already been mentioned).  I think the subtle message of the movie is sadastically callous - that to be a success in America you need to be an unquestioning moron that does what he's told.  I remember sitting there and thinking what an evil sack of lies the movie was...

E.T. - While I can appreciate the technical artistry of the original (that reissue never happened, IMHO), it remains an overly manipulative and ultimately pointless exercise in tearjerking to me.  Even my 8 year old son frowns at the thought was sitting through it again.  As far as I am concerned Spielberg hasn't made a technically great film since Raiders of the Lost Ark, though I can appreciate the thrill ride fun of the Indiana Jones and Jurassic Park movies.

Sweet November - I so wanted to put my foot through the screen after getting subjected to maudlin love lessons taught to Keanu Reeves by a self absorbed and not surprisingly terminally ill angelic being.  Pass the barf bag and give me an honest love story, pronto.

There are others, but they are cowering in the debris that litters my cluttered mind.

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
Johnny Blister
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2003, 07:13:50 PM »

HEY!E.T. rules,a***ole!
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2003, 07:18:05 PM »

Johnny Blister wrote:

> HEY!E.T. rules,a***ole!

Not in my book troll, which is just what you are if you choose the childish route of insulting those that do not share your opinion.  My reasons for not liking it as much as everybody else remain unchanged, despite your lengthy and spirited argument in the film's defense.

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies everyone else loves but, you hate « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.