Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:03:00 AM
714312 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Atlantis **** « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlantis ****  (Read 1709 times)
Scott
« on: June 17, 2001, 08:17:21 AM »

Just seen the film ATLANTIS. I really wasn't looking forward to an animation story of one of my favorite legend/myths of Atlantis. Surely I thought they would mess this up, but it turned out to be a good film, especially one for introducing the legend of Atlantis to your kids. It was also a very good INDIANA JONES type adventure. Much better, in fact way better than THE MUMMY'S RETURNS. I give ATLANTIS **** out of ***** starts. Good characters also.
BoyScoutKevin
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2001, 07:00:11 PM »

I saw the film on Sunday, June 17, and this is my take on it. Rourke (James Garner) In film for over 40 years, and this is the first time he has ever played the villain. And he makes a great one. Helga. One of the sexiest babes in films--in or out of animation. And she knows how to handle a gun. My kind of woman. What was that she had? A Mauser? Cookie (Jim Varney) "I have the four basic food groups right here. Bacon, beans, whiskey, and lard." You can't exit the stage on a better line then that. Here's to you. "Know what I mean, Vern." And the action. You don't get action like that in most live action films. Just great.
But, the main reason to see the film, is for the animation. I have never seen better animation. And I have seen alot of animation. Yeah, 4 slimes at least. Enjoy
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Atlantis **** « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.