Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:26:03 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What directors would you like to make pay for making bad movies « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: What directors would you like to make pay for making bad movies  (Read 8394 times)
wyckednick
« on: May 13, 2003, 09:59:27 AM »

Paul Anderson.I really really really f**king hate this guy.I'll give him credit for Event Horizon that movie was actually cool, but for christ sakes stop making movies about video games you have obviously never f**king played.
George Lucas.The first three Star Wars were awsome but the last two and probably the third just sucked.To god damn kiddy.Absolutley no likable charectors lame as f**k stories,and what the f**k were C3PO and R2D2 doing in there.GOD!
Steven Speilberg for E.T. f**king gay ass movie.It would have been better if ET had just eaten the kids.
Wes Craven for Scream.One of the great masters of horror makes one of the gayest pop culture bulls**t horror movies ive seen.
Chris K.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2003, 11:10:09 AM »

Steven Speilberg: Sure he made JAWS and SCHINDLERS LIST, but this man was responsible for terrible films like 1941 and  TWILIGHT ZONE: THE MOVIE. Plus he wasted one great actor: Toshiro Mafunie. Speilberg, hang your head in shame.

Michael Bay: BAD BOYS was all hype and no promise, so I can't see how this man's career got off the ground. That and THE ROCK, ARMAGEDDON, and PEAR HARBOR provide what is going to happen during his career.
Johnny Blister
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2003, 12:34:53 PM »

Two words:

MICHAEL LEHMANN!!!!!!!

God how I hate that guy.
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2003, 02:23:19 PM »

Ross Hagen.  He's not making movies anymore, obviously, but oh how he hurt us...

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Dolph Lundgren
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2003, 02:49:32 PM »

I'm with you guys, I really hate Steven Spielberg.  Yeah, he produced the Goonies, but that was about the only good thing he's done.  I think he's a really overrated director.  I'd rather sit through an all day Albert Pyun crapfest than three hours of the usual Spielberg stuff.  I know I'll probably get flack for this, I just don't like the guy.  

Nick
Johnny Blister
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2003, 07:47:06 PM »

Hey,Steven Spielberg is the man!He rules!

Joel Schumacher sucks!
Chris K.
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2003, 09:29:03 PM »

Johnny Blister wrote:

> Hey,Steven Spielberg is the man! He rules!

Sorry, but any director who wastes the great Toshiro Mafunie in 1941, or tries to remake an old "Twilight Zone" episode in TWILIGHT ZONE: THE MOVIE, or screws up a great premise for MINORITY REPORT is just not that great of a director. To each is own, I guess.

Now Joel Schumacher: okay, I'll give you credit for that. He does suck.

Johnny Blister
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2003, 09:33:31 PM »

IMHO,I think Steven Speilberg is truly one of the greatest directors ever.
Chris K.
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2003, 09:37:59 PM »

Like I said earlier, to each is own. I personally think Herschell Gordon Lewis is the greatest director ever, right next to George Romero and Dario Argento. But like I said, to each is own.
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2003, 09:43:19 PM »

I like Speilberg!

Not only has he made and produced great films but he gave us the almighty "Medal of Honor" video games!

Johnny Blister
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2003, 09:46:12 PM »

i know,I like him too.
Dunners
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2003, 11:04:57 PM »

Speilberg is like any other director who is a big success, he has his ups and downs. on my black lis..

Paul W.S Anderson, you butt blasting son of a b***h I will get you.

Joel Schumacher, for being a dumb as a pile of s**t mixed with bill clinton and michael moore

Michael Moore, well I dont want to beat you hard, just slap you around some.

Michael Bay, for being the piece of s**t you are
Funk, E.
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2003, 11:19:19 PM »

Personally I'd like to stick a glass cathader up Spielbergs dick and take a meat tenderizer to it. Not seriously, but I dislike him as a film maker.
wycked nick
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2003, 12:47:05 AM »

wow lots of hate for Speilberg.Now I don't hate all his films many I like,Saving Private Ryan,Minority Report,Close Enconters of the third kind(I know it was a slower than s**t movie but it was cooler than E.T.)
trala-log
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2003, 01:12:35 AM »

michael bay, f**k that guy
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What directors would you like to make pay for making bad movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.