Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:42:42 AM
714230 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top Secret « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Top Secret  (Read 2110 times)
Guitarwolf
« on: June 19, 2001, 01:14:32 AM »

When the hell is Top Secret coming to dvd? Pieces of crap like Bio Dome and Van Damme's Streetfighter get released as a special edition dvd, yet  Top Secret, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars, Without Warning, Infra-man, Diabolik, and other classic A and B flicks still have yet to even get a dvd anouncement. If the studios don't deliver, I'm gonna star looking for dvd bootlegs.
Apostic
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2001, 04:01:10 AM »

Things are tough all over.

I'm still waiting for Citizen Kane....

regards,

Apostic
Trevor the rat
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2001, 05:12:00 AM »

Punk rock band, one of charlie's lost angels, and a gender bender versus a bunch of zombies brought to life from ufos! we also have a dead alive like zombie romance not as perverted though. the guitarwolf name reminded me so sorry to get off topic.
guitarwolf
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2001, 09:58:37 PM »

GuitarWolf's music is available from Matador records and can be found at CDnow. Real Japanese Punk Rock!! Not that Shonen Knife stuff. Also, Wild Zero is for sale at Blackest Heart. I have the dvd, expensive, but as much as I love this movie, it's worth it.
To the person who listed Citizen Kane, it may be a classic, but Treasure of the Sierra Madre is my all time favorite classic movie. It's also not on dvd. Barney and friends is on dvd, yet Jungle Book is now out of print. I guess the industry really does want to dumb down todays youth. First they replaced rock 'n' roll with teen pop, now worthless crap makes it onto dvd, while classics get ignored.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Top Secret « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.