Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:19:06 AM
713348 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who wants to make their own movie? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who wants to make their own movie?  (Read 2615 times)
Dave: Blackeye15
« on: May 15, 2003, 02:35:31 PM »

There are some movies i'd like to make and I don't mean like home movies I'm talking about a company is giving me the buget and it's be released in theaters. There are three comic books i'd like to turn into movies.

The Guyver: Since there are so many people who hate the live action movies , i figuered a well done Guyver live action t.v. show might be nice. More Zoanoids ,bette actors, much closer to the comic book.

Fist of the North Star: I think with computer graphic team this movie might have good exploding heads.

Bone: I love this comic sereirs so much. It's like a story as big as "The Lord of the Rings" that I'd love to make a sereris of animated  movies about it (ugh but there the risk of getting voices actors that people hate).

So anyway does anyone dream that they'll make great movies some day?

-the first rule of fat club-
Johnny Blister
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2003, 02:40:25 PM »

I am a novice movie director.After making a movie in my native country,I´m off to US to do"Alice",the big-budget adaptation of the American McGee´s videogame.
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2003, 04:20:35 PM »

I'd have to imagine everyone on here has dreamed of making a movie at some point.
Speaking for myself, I plan to.  I want to do all of it at some point.  Write, direct, act.  I've got a ton of ideas, it's just a matter of getting them out there.
I just recently scored myself a review column in the Waterloo Courier, a local paper in a decently large city here in Iowa.  It's a far cry from signing on to star in the next X-Men, but it's how Joe Bob Briggs got his start, writing for  a little local paper down in Grapevine Texas.  Attack from any angle you can, I suppose.
Now I just have to work on toning the reviews down from the ones on my website...

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Paquita

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2003, 04:47:54 PM »

DO BONE!!  I really love Bone too! Don't worry about getting voices *I'LL* do it! I was just complimented on my voice by a stranger at the hot dog stand last week! I can make you RICH with my golden tongue!

love colleen
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2003, 08:07:11 PM »

Well..uh Paquita what voices do you think you're good at, besides how am I gonna get enough money, get animators, and get Jeff Smith's permission to use his comic book.....but if I do SOMEHOW get all this done I guess I could give you a screentest but I'm not promising anything.

Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2003, 08:08:14 PM »

Oooh, there are SOOO many things I could say about that golden tongue bit I don't even know where to start.....

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Paquita

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2003, 12:35:18 AM »

I'm good at every voice that comes out of me?! My voice is actually kind of quiet, I was told I'd make a good cartoon squirrel once if that helps? I don't know how good I am at making up voices, I'm not professional but come on, I'll do it for FREE!!! But I AM reeallly good at burping!  I can make my hands fart!  If you have trouble getting Jeff Smith's permission, ya know, maybe I can use my "golden tongue" to persuade him.

love colleen
wycked nick
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2003, 03:30:03 AM »

man I have so many ideas for movies, and awsome ass movies too (of course everyone thinks there ideas are awsome)But if I could I would love to write a movie script with someone,and even try to get it made.
raj

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2003, 09:11:51 AM »

Yeah, just Paquita's sentence about her golden tongue brought a smile to my face.
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2003, 02:02:52 PM »

HEH HEH ()HEH HEH. Say isn't Jeff Smith married?

JohnL

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2003, 07:46:50 PM »

>man I have so many ideas for movies, and awsome ass movies too

I've seen a few ass movies, what makes yours awsome?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who wants to make their own movie? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.