Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:23:34 AM
713326 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who wishes there were VR games of stuff they liked. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who wishes there were VR games of stuff they liked.  (Read 1239 times)
Dave: Blackeye15
« on: May 16, 2003, 02:18:14 PM »

I going down my street to my house yesterday I was thinking about there are no "Guyver" video games out there, then I thought it would kick ass if there was a VR game of the "Guyver" comic book sereis. I mean you'd have the Mega Smasher, the elbow blades, the laser forhead thing, the sonic wave thing, the pressure cannon and the super human strengh. HA HA HA! Man I'd fight all the Zoanoids and crush them SO EASYLY then all the Hyper Zoanoids came and I'd just MEGA SMASH them all to death. HA HA HA man that would rule if there were more VR games out there.

-the first rule of fat club-
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2003, 02:25:36 PM »

A VR Resident Evil would be cool.

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2003, 02:27:05 PM »

By VR I mean you have to use your own feet to move and your own hands to use the VR hands (i'm saying cuz I thought there was a VR where you used only your brain) I think another good VR game would be the "Matrix" yeah jump over building , dodge bullets, have a kung-fu fight with Agent Smith. Sounds cool if you ask me.

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2003, 02:27:53 PM »

OOOH! Zombies and killer dogs. Nice idea!

Johnny Blister
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2003, 07:28:21 PM »

A video game of"Matrix"would be great,with Bugs Bunny as the final boss.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who wishes there were VR games of stuff they liked. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.