Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:25:52 PM
713374 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  thinking about taking over the world.sugestions? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: thinking about taking over the world.sugestions?  (Read 4127 times)
wycked nick
« on: May 17, 2003, 03:10:01 AM »

What up recently I've beeen thinking and I have decided to take over the world.Now ive watched a lot of James Bond movies and I know now what not to do but I need an original idea.Perhaps use a tractor beam to pull a asteroid out of orbit and smash it into earth, or clone an army of Rossie O'donalds to eat the worlds food supply.
All good plots in theory, but you know some do gooder is just going to ruin my plans.I need something full proof.
Now I have goten the evil laugh down,I have a great Ruler of the world title"GID THE GREAT",and even an evil henchman Clawiron a 10ft tall robot that is covered in weapons and hates all things good.
So im part way to ruleing all of man kind but I still need a plan,I welcome sugestions,those who aid me in my quest against goodness shall rule with me.
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2003, 12:26:21 PM »

a 10ft tall robot that is covered in weapons and hates all things good.

It could be a problem if you come up with a good plan

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
D
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2003, 12:30:21 PM »

One suggestion
When you have the hero in your grasp...KILL HIM. No bragging, no death traps, just a large caliber bullet to the head.
Also, stay away from Rhode Island-that's my turf and I rule with an iron fist.
More ideas as they come
D
Flangepart

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2003, 12:44:33 PM »

Replace the worlds supply of Preperation H with a nanite tech remote control pain infliction control? Talk about haveing 'em by the short hairs!
Oh, wait...Did you read my "How to train a mad scientest "post at Jabootu? I could use some help on this my self.
Hummm.....How about converting cows into walking death cyborgs..oh, wait, thats "Battle cattle". Cool game though....

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
wycked nick
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2003, 02:23:29 PM »

damn you.already a flaw in my plan.Then I shall dismantel Clawiron and make a new henchmen.
wycked nick
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2003, 02:25:38 PM »

thank you thank you all great ideas.Im am taking you plans into consideration.Soon my evil plot will be complete AND I SHALL RULE
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fearless Freep

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2003, 02:33:40 PM »

damn you.already a flaw in my plan.Then I shall dismantel Clawiron and make a new henchmen.

Maybe just install and 'end-justify-means' filter.  Something good can be allowed if the end goal or result is evil

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
raj

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2003, 05:00:17 PM »

Don't forget  Peter's evil overlord list, now at its own website:
http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html
Scott0
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2003, 05:43:32 PM »

Umm, offer a good health plan and life insurance for those who let you rule them? I'd totally give in to you if your iron fist promised benefits and bonus packages.

Oh, and threatening the world with nuclear fallout seems to work well when you want a tight grip over an entire species. Also, give yourself a cool nickname like "King Karl," or "Nero Nick," or something neat like that, cause people will always respond better to someone who sounds like they know what they're doing and who have a cool name.

Scottie

Kangaroo Jack #1 in the box office? Let the revolution against Hollywood begin.
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2003, 09:00:58 PM »

Speaking of battle cattle, does anyone remember a toy line from about ten years or so ago called Barnyard Warriors or somesuch that featured various livestock with angry faces and Dino-Riders type battle armor and weaponry?

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2003, 09:54:35 PM »

Brother Ragnarok wrote:

> Speaking of battle cattle, does anyone remember a toy line from
> about ten years or so ago called Barnyard Warriors or somesuch
> that featured various livestock with angry faces and
> Dino-Riders type battle armor and weaponry?
>

Yes.  But do you remember the Food Fighters?  See, that might work.  Nobody ever suspects their food.  Hey, have you ever seen a hamburger that could take a bite out of you?

But, wycked nick, have you considered how much ruling the world with an iron fist would be?  With great power comes great responsibility, and that is one hell of a lot of power.  You'd probably end up spending most of your time in meetings. . .

Not to mention that every two bit farm boy with dead parents will want to come gunning for you and your evil empire.  Really, it just doesn't pay to be an evil overlord.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Wycked Nick
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2003, 02:37:45 AM »

When I rule I shall call my self GID THE GREAT and all will bow before me.I understand that ruling the world may at first be hard but with mind control rays I shall rule.
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Johnny Blister
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2003, 11:21:11 AM »

OK,Wycked Nick,if you try to take over the world,I´ll stop you!I´m helluva tough,sucka!

I pity the fool dat tries to take over the world!
Johnny Blister
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2003, 11:36:57 AM »

By the way,if you like taking overe the world,you´ll love this:

http://www.geocities.com/agustinaldo/projectmayhemworlddominationpageone.html
Johnny Blister
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2003, 11:40:10 AM »

Or this:

http://www.grudge-match.com/History/brain-dogbert.shtml
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  thinking about taking over the world.sugestions? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.