Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:01:23 AM
713383 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Anger Management « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anger Management  (Read 887 times)
Johnny Blister
« on: May 17, 2003, 06:58:43 PM »

I just went to the theatre to see this movie,and I loved it!Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson are great together!It was very funny.

So,what do you say?
Chris K.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2003, 07:22:53 PM »

Okay, I'm not too big of an Adam Sandler fan. BILLY MADISON was a fluke, BIG DADDY was a big dud, and EIGHT CRAZY NIGHTS couldn't hold my attention for eight minutes.

Yet, Sandler has suprised me with HAPPY GILMORE (his best, period), PUNCH DRUNK LOVE, and THE WEDDING SINGER. And so with ANGER MANAGEMENT, I thought it would be good due to having Jack Nicholson in it. I mean, place crazy Nicholson next to dopey Sandler and stuff can happen. And thus, I was quite impressed with ANGER MANAGEMENT. Gone were the typical dumb jokes that are quite obvious in a Sandler vehicle and in was a type of humor that, while not laugh-out-loud funny, managed to make me chuckle. And while their are some crude jokes, they are not as overly vile or overly immature than the ones in the early Sandler flicks. And all the while, Sandler plays a regular guy disposing of his childish antics for something that is more "normal". Nicholson, as usual, is a hoot.

What really bothered me was the Mayor Rudy Guliani cameo and Sandler somewhat doing "product placement" by annonuncing, "Go Yankees". Do we really need to know if Sandler is a Yankees fan? I'm here to watch a movie, not hear Sandlers personal favorite team. And that Guliani cameo was a poor tack on. Other than that, ANGER MANAGEMENT is worth the watch, especially to see Sandler and Nicholson sing, "I Feel Pretty".

Overall ANGER MANAGEMENT is worthwhile. It might not be up to BILLY MADISON's standards (and what film would really want to be), but ANGER MANAGEMENT was sure better than EIGHT CRAZY NIGHTS.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Anger Management « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.