Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:32:41 AM
713349 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Macross and Clash of the Bionoids « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Macross and Clash of the Bionoids  (Read 2846 times)
Andrew
« on: June 24, 2001, 04:02:33 PM »

Just finished watching my DVD set of the first 12 Robotec episodes and, while I'm glad they put it out, there is something missing.  My ancient (think 10 years) copy of "Clash of the Bionoids" is looking rough these days.  Where is the DVD?

"Clash of the Bionoids" was made for a more adult audience and the animation is superior by far.  Plus, seeing Max and Miria fight to the death (vice falling in love and have a kid) was fantastic.  Heck, while I'm complaining, the music was much better in Clash.

So where is my DVD?  I'd sacrifice one of the other B-Masters (Stomp Tokyo has plenty extra...) to Hastur if I could just get a nice DVD release.

Andrew
Brock
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2001, 04:04:13 PM »

I think I saw a used copy of that for sale recently in my town, on VHS though.  Didn't look like it is in too bad of a condition.  Want me to snag it for you?
Fritz
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2001, 05:42:24 PM »

The only Macross DVD I've come across is Macross II : Super Dimensional Fortress.
Warren H.
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2001, 07:41:42 AM »

I love the British dubbing in Clash of the Bionoids.  "So what?!  A man can shtill fight whensh he's g-drunk! *hic*"  Some of the battle scenes are awesome, as well.  If you can find the uncut version, it includes extra gore, nudity, and the full version of Minmei's song.
Andrew
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2001, 05:52:55 PM »

Brock wrote:
>
> I think I saw a used copy of that for sale recently in
> my town, on VHS though.  Didn't look like it is in too bad of
> a condition.  Want me to snag it for you?

Sure, so long as it is no more than $10 or so before shipping.  Send me an email so that I can get your mailing address and all.

Andrew
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Macross and Clash of the Bionoids « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.