Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:11:09 PM
714371 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Wizard of speed and time!..... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Wizard of speed and time!.....  (Read 1815 times)
Flangepart
« on: June 25, 2001, 11:57:09 AM »

Great review, Andrew. I love that movie! I dig films that have , what i call, "Affable insanity". The comedy of the absurd. Just good natured weirdness. Call me old fashoned(YOUR OLD FASHONED! >>>YOU SHUT UP!)......sorry...but i don't care for comedies that reek of anger and condisention. Hey, i want that, i can watch the average sitcom! Hey, any Spegitti westerns in the mix,boss? I caught The Return of Sabata on TCM, and it were the fun! Any way, good work!
Andrew
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2001, 05:50:28 PM »

Thank you.

I like the movie, but really love the short that it is named after.  Jittlov has a number of other shorts worth watching as well - if only they were not so hard to find.

Italian westerns are fair game.  I just have to be in the proper mindset to watch them.  Finished working on a review for "Urban Warriors" (action flick) last night and talk about a terrible movie...

Andrew
mr Raffles
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2001, 04:55:54 PM »

When I was growing up the guys who lived downstairs from me were way into the wizard of speed and time.  they were tech geeks and had vcr's and modems way before anyone I knew.  Hidden in the original wizard short is the guys phone number on one of those movie clapboard things ("take 6" you know those things)
Did you ever see Hardware Wars??
Flangepart
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2001, 11:26:54 AM »

I have Hardware wars on a tape with "Troops"...think "Cops" with blasters and armor. Good one! Say, Andrew, you said Jittlov has done other stuff. What can you tell me about it?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Wizard of speed and time!..... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.