Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:50:31 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What part of the World do you live? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: What part of the World do you live?  (Read 19853 times)
BlackAngel
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2003, 11:49:01 AM »

What's wrong with Brooklyn?  I was born 'n' raised there.  I'm living in Harlem now,  but there was nothing wrong with it.  What part of Brooklyn do yo live?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meteor  Man can kick Superman's ass.
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2003, 12:59:52 PM »

Currently living in Tulsa, OK.   I've lived here for seven years--before that I lived in a small town also in Oklahoma.  My grandparents act like I live in New York or something..Tulsa is considered the "big city."  

Later this year I'll be moving to California--it'll be the biggest change I've ever made in my life.   Not sure we're were moving yet--it depends on my girlfriend's work situation, but it will probably be one of the college towns in Northern California.
ahab
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2003, 03:22:59 PM »

living in indiana, pa now. but am moving in a few months not sure where yet just need a change of scenery
Bmeansgood
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2003, 04:49:00 PM »

Des Moines Iowa.  

Law student by day.

Bad Movie lover by night.
Scott0
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2003, 08:35:45 PM »

Greensboro, North Carolina, the place nobody's heard about, or cares to know about. Sure we have 200,000 people, but I'm here, and that's what makes it so crappy. I WANT TO GET OUT! I'm going to an even smaller town in Nc next year for college called Boone, NC where I'm going to Appalachian State University. Why did I pick an even smaller town? I really really don't know. Mind lapse I think, but I'm probably going to transfer after a semester. I can't stand small city life.

Scottie

Kangaroo Jack #1 in the box office? Let the revolution against Hollywood begin.
Sven A
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2003, 09:08:31 PM »

Hailing from Lund, southern Sweden, Europe

Being a b-movie fanatic here is kinda lonely...
Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2003, 12:50:14 AM »

I live in chicago and i work downtown and theres less than nothing to do here! i dont care what anyone says! if you dont drink or go to parties you might as well be dead/! cos youd have more fun! all i see here ar mcdonalds and banks and car-related places! i have less fun than someone living in a giant poo in the middle of nowhere in kentucky!

love colleen
spikesangel
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2003, 02:11:02 AM »

but doesn't Chicago have parks and water and whatnot, and museums and art galleries?

i have been DYING to go to Chicago, and not just for the Deerfield cookies, i promise!

but actually i heard Chicago has lotsa culture.

..."Tease" - JohnL
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2003, 07:37:02 AM »

Scott0 wrote:

"Greensboro, North Carolina, the place nobody's heard about, or cares to know about."

Not true . . . my late grandfather used to live in Piney Green, which, I believe, is fairly close to Greensboro.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2003, 07:40:26 AM »

Paquita wrote:

"I live in chicago and i work downtown and theres less than nothing to do here!"

That is so untrue! I love Chicago! The last time I was there, I spent a lot of time drinking in the Rush/Division Street area. I seem to remember that the Hang Uppe (is that how it is spelled?) and the Leg Room were excellent places to drink into the wee hours of the morning.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Paquita

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2003, 11:41:00 AM »

Thats why i said if you dont drink or go to parties! theres bars up the butt!
as for the museums and stuff, theyre fun but they cost a buttload to get into if you dont go on the free day and even on the free day you still have to pay for the attractions and they close way too early! if you dont make it by 4pm youre screwed! same thing with the zoos! and its not like you can do that stuff everyday  once or twice a year is about all youre gonna get!   and anytime i wanna go to the water part of chicago people say "EEWWW NOO!" apparently theres something really gross about the lake that i dont know about.  maybe its all the fat rude people in swimwear with their fat rude kids?  i havent heard too much about the parks, there are some pretty places but no one wants to go ever cos theyre too busy being drunk and lazy and id rather not go alone.  and you have to take public transportation everywhere! theres no point in owning a car or even learning to drive in chicago cos parking spots are worth more than gold and you might get killed over one and its probably faster to walk anyway.
BUTT! the FOOD is great! thats why everyones so fat!

love colleen
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2003, 11:54:19 AM »

Funny that you mention McDonalds... When we get bored here in rural/suburban Mass., one of our favorite activities is trying to creep out the employees at the local McDonalds! (Actually, Family Dollar is much more fun, but they're not open at, say, midnight).

(Rereads that last paragraph) My GOD, I have no life!

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
Paquita

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2003, 02:36:22 PM »

NONO! That actually sounds like fun! most people I know are too chicken poo to do stuff like that! but im also kind of afraid of McDonald's employees anyway. BUTT! id really like to walk into someplace make a big fuss over something at the counter or hit on everyone behind the counter really grossly even the girls and then walk away showing that im wearing buttless pants! god that would be so funny!! its not my idea though, its my roomates, but i think id have the guts to do it! unfortunately i think the idea was stolen by the "Just Kidding" people and done by police officers. but its still funny!

love colleen
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2003, 12:11:19 AM »

Geez, should we expect Paquita Vs. the city of Chicago out in theatres anytime soon??? YOu have a roomate???? Thats just crazy

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
JohnL

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2003, 01:38:05 AM »

>one of our favorite activities is trying to creep out the employees at the local
>McDonalds!

I'm picturing someone with a realistic fake knife stuck into their head on an angle, and stage blood all over their face, hair and clothes, staggering in, ordering a burger, slumping on the counter a couple times, dropping the money all over the floor and then staggering back out, smacking into the door frame as they go.

>then walk away showing that im wearing buttless pants!

Take pictures!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What part of the World do you live? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.