Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:31:00 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What are some of your CAHRAZYIST dreams? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: What are some of your CAHRAZYIST dreams?  (Read 3274 times)
Dave: Blackeye15
« on: June 03, 2003, 02:03:26 PM »

You know , for most of the people I know they can sort their dreams into two different catagories, Good Dreams and Nightmare Dreams. But for me I'd say I sort them a littie diffrently I have "Weird/Crazy Dreams" and "Scary Nightmare Dreams Where Animals Try to Kill Me" In the latter catagory i'd say most oven it's bears that try to kill me the most ofter (in my dreams) I don't know why I mean I don't want to cut down land, or pollute stuff and p**s of the animals or somethin like that. I gotta say I have a lot of crazy dreams in fact I had a pretty strange one just this morning it went something like this.

I was in a movie store and there was this movie called something amonst the lines of "The Killer Worms" and on the cover of the box art where several of the killer aliens from "The Aliens Deadly Spawn/ The Deadly Spawn/ Return of the Aliens Deadly Spawn" (If you havent heard of the movie the deadly spawn are fast growing worm like monsters with sharp teeth and no eyes) Anyway I bigged up the box and asked the lady at the counter if she thought it was anygood and I swear she said this "The movie is in the horror section but it's kinda scary at somepoints but it is VERY entertaining, for one thing the killer worms come out of nowhere and they start killing off this digging crew in the middle of the desert (I think that was mispelled but I mean the big hot place where there's lots of dry land, not the after the maincourse sugarary food) and the diggers are only armed with picks and shotguns, anyway some of the worms and people are killed but in the end the humans are in the base on top while the worms are in the basement floor and in the last 15 minutes the two forces collied and there's a big show down battle in the basement." On top of all this she said that there were minority groups that were featured in a positive way. And I'm like "all right this movie sounds good to me" and then my dreams shifts to where several characters from my comic books sereis are then I wake up. I must say that was one weird dream, anyone else want to share their weird dreams?

-the first rule of fat club-
spikesangel
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2003, 02:17:55 PM »

2 nights ago i dreamt i was milking a cow.
but i wasn't.
i was milking my bunny.

odd.

..."Tease" - JohnL
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2003, 02:28:12 PM »

weird.

-the first rule of fat club-
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2003, 06:14:19 PM »

I had a dream the other night where my dad divorced his wife (my stepmom) and then forced me at gunpoint to marry her with the whole family and President Bush watching!

Bush was giving that sign people make with their hands at rock concerts with their pinky and index fingers extended and he had it up to his face wagging his tongue.  (like that nasty woman landlord played by Lynn Shaye on "Kingpin" when Woody Harrellson looks in the rearview mirror of his car)

I remember saying "Oh thank God" after I woke up and realized it wasn't real!
lester1/2jr
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2003, 06:35:34 PM »

I always have the trying to find the class dream.  I'm 28 years old. enough already
wuggles451
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2003, 06:45:24 PM »

i ve had tons of weird dreams ranging from riding a flume ride naked through a nursing home... a worm crawling in my butt and making my halucinate... one i starred as duke nukem, body gaurd of the spice girls, i had to protest them form a tiger... and another Mr Belding of saved by the bell fame took my class on a feild trip to the grocery store, where he tried to sell us his new trademarked snack food BeldingPoofs... ive thought about starting a Dream Journal an making these glimses of whatever into short stories...but yeah

Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2003, 07:16:35 PM »

I've had plenty of weird dreams, but to me the weirdest ones are the completely mudane dreams where nothing happens. One time I dreamed that I noticed it was Tuesday. The end. In another, I was lying in my bed, and noticed that there was now a fridge in my room... and didn't do anything about it.

Probably the weirdest dream I've had, though, is one I can't even remember. All I know is that, when my mom called me to wake me up, I thought, "Oh, she's not talking to me. She's talking to Oscar. I'm William Shatner."

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
Paquita

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2003, 07:32:15 PM »

the earliest weird dream i remember is from when i was little and i dreamt i was hanging from a gigantic evil poo on a string with an angry face and it was hanging from a doorway which i thought was really high and i was calling for help and He-man and Lionel from the thundercats and Batman came in to save me but i was up too high and they couldnt hear me to save me!!

and i sometimes have dreams that i am granted the wish of being able to have a penis or walk around topless but then i realize that i think i liked being a girl or having a shirt on better

and recently i had a really scary dream that i had to save the world from satan's evil census that turns people into a burbling puddle of flesh!

love colleen
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2003, 10:40:49 PM »

Now those are some crazy dreams.

-the first rule of flat club-
Deena
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2003, 01:27:31 AM »

Well I have posted 2 bad movie related dreams on here in the past, one was about some video store where they tried to rape and murder me and the other involved Brother R (who I've never met and who lives halfway across the country) who OD'd on drugs.  But prolly the weirdest dream I've had in a long time was Saddam Hussein and he had a baby, which was crying.  I wanted to hold the baby and comfort it, but he said no becuz I was an American and I would corrupt his baby.  Why the heck I was dreaming about Saddam friggin Hussien will always be a mystery to me.  Maybe it's his saucy beret.

Deena

Politics is showbusiness for ugly people
JohnL

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2003, 06:49:31 AM »

I've had some very strange dreams, sometimes vaguely related to movies. Here are a c ouple (I'll try to keep these fairly short);

I was looking out the window and I saw this big, blimp-like ship floating by. I tried to get my family to look, but they just said it was a blimp and ignored it. I went out into the yard to get a better look and there were two cybermen-type aliens standing there, then they started to come toward me. I woke up there.

In another dream, I was fighting with some rebels on a castle-like structure. It was as if the entire thing was a huge tower composed of open-air stone walkways like something out of an MC Escher painting and we were retreating to the ground level, which turned out to be my front hallway. There was a large military truck there and as everyone was getting ready to leave, it was determined that a girl in the group had betrayed us and I was the one elected to shoot her (this part obviously inspired by Red Dawn). The girl was Tracy Gold from Growing Pains, we went outside where there was snow on the ground, I shot her in the stomach and left her there. I recall feeling very sad about having to do it and that feeling was still with me after I woke. And yes, it's been pointed out to me that shooting someone in the stomach is a cruel way to execute them.

I also have a sort of recurring dream where I'm able to move things with my mind. The really strange thing is that EVERY time I have this dream, I very clearly think "It isn't a dream this time! I can really do this!" And then I wake up.

Finally, I have a couple recurring themes that pop up in a lot of my dreams; I'll be walking somewhere or maybe riding a bike and almost immediately my legs are tired to the point where I have to force myself to take each step and it seems to take forever to get anywhere. Or someone is after me and I have a gun, but it doesn't work. Usually it's some strange gun that fires mini rockets instead of bullets, but I never seem to have the right ones to fit the gun, or the gun is in pieces and I can't seem to get it to stay together long enough to use it.
wuggles451
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2003, 11:44:19 AM »

any one besides me ever have a dream that they are falling off a cliff and as soon as you hit the ground you wake up on the floor having fallen out of bed

Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2003, 11:56:37 AM »

Sorry I have such bad dream memories, none come to top of my head now. But I find my dreams are very vivid and sometimes I wake up wishing I was still in the dream to see what happened or thinking I am still in it.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Waldeinburg
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2003, 12:31:56 PM »

Now, this is probably the most interesting discussion I've ever seen :D

I can only remember fragments of my weirdest dream. It is like pictures of something I don't know what is all about, but it is really weird:

First I look at a map of my country (Denmark). I notice that the middle one of the "big" islands in Denmark, Funen, is missing. Oh well.
 Then I'm on vacation, I think, on the Faroe Islands. It's just a reeally small Islands consisting only of big stones and, uhm, a little red house or shed.
 In the end of the dream, I'm in a bus with the other students from my school. I remember I wrap one of my friends in golden duct tape (sounds more silly in Danish: "gylden gaffatape"). When I wake up I sit on my bed for a while before my brain starts working, and then I realize what I did in the dream (or maybe the "gylden gaffatape" thing was just a sick thought. We will never know).

By the way, I just _love_ those nightmares where you fall from big heights. It's amazing how you can get that sinking feeling even though you're dreaming, and you don't get hurt! I moved from a tower block to an ordinary house, so i no longer dream about running and trying to jump quickly down the stairs, but instead falling through the air all the way down because of this freaky low gravity you have in dreams. What a same :/
Damien01
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2003, 01:26:36 PM »

Few odd dreams...

one... Walking down the street and it gets thinner by every step, till I'm walking on a thread... then I fall off and then my leg jerks to wake me up... before I hit the ground.

two... Going back to High School, I had to find a class that I havent been in since the beginning of the year and I'm running late.

three... Waking up as a different person and living a different life... and then everything was too good to be so real... but then everything ends up making sence [it seems like months of things are happening] and then when I wake up for real, and would think twice as for what was real or not.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What are some of your CAHRAZYIST dreams? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.