Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:59:02 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Where do you do most of your movie watching? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Where do you do most of your movie watching?  (Read 3442 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: June 03, 2003, 05:32:18 PM »

Is it the living room? Lying in bed? The den? Do you have a favorite chair? Do you eat snacks while you watch? Do you watch movies in the morning? Afternoon? Early evening? Late at night?

I must know the answers! I  must!

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2003, 06:04:17 PM »

On my Rt. 66 chair in the living room around 10pm. Usually eating Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, or something salty like Cheese It crackers. The eating keeps me awake for another 10 minutes of movie watching. If I fall a sleep then I usually finish the VHS or DVD the next day. Speaking from the vantage point of a veteran (professional) movie marathonier.

Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2003, 06:06:21 PM »

Usually at night either sitting on the couch drinking a beer or while using my computer which is also in my living room.
Bernie
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2003, 06:46:58 PM »

Bedroom.  (I sometimes think my wife would be happy with a studio apartment -- she LIVES in the bedroom.  Then we could just rent a place to hold all our stuff!)
systemcr4sh
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2003, 07:46:11 PM »

My room. I'm thinking of taking some pics of it. 27" Flat screen through a really old reciever hooked to a cd-player that runs to some extremely ghetto speakers. I usually drink green tea or water, sometimes pop. Chips seem to be my food of choice while watchimg movies. Almost always watch them lying down as its the most comfortable. Also the watching is almost always anywhere in between 2pm-8pm unless on a weekend or summer when schools out, then it could be any time of the day or night.

-Dan

"Evil will always triumph, because good, is dumb"
-Spaceballs

"Now life's like a b-movie, That no one wants to see,
Here comes the zombie, Portraying me."
     - Dillinger Four
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2003, 10:53:50 PM »

In the living room area, on the sofa.  I have to do most of my movie watching on my days off, or sometimes in the few hours I have before work.  My kitchen is right next to that area, so sometimes I'll watch stuff while eating lunch or dinner.  Usually I'm on the phone late at night, so I don't watch a lot during those hours.
JohnL

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2003, 06:23:51 AM »

I have the computer and TV in the same room so that I can watch while online. If it's something I'm really interested in, I'll tag a bunch of stuff for download and let the computer run while I lie on the bed to watch the movie/show. Otherwise, I'll sort of half pay attention to it while posting here or doing something else online.
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2003, 07:49:39 AM »

Usually in the den, on the couch, cuddling with my wife.  

Since I have to be up at nearly 5:30 for work, we watch films in the mid-late evening.  If it's a weekend though, you could probably find us watching a movie at 3 A.M. or so

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Grumpy Guy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2003, 09:53:26 AM »

In the living room, on the couch.  Most often at night, but anytime I'm not working is pretty much good for me.

I have a odd taste for popcorn flavored jelly beans, so I eat those when I have them.  Otherwise, it's popcorn or Cool Ranch Doritoes.  Or a ham sandwich.  Or, you know, whatever.

The point is, I eat.  And I drink the occasional beer.

--"I doubt if a single individual could be found from the whole of mankind free from some form of insanity.  The only difference is one of degree."
--Desiderius Erasmus
Paquita

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2003, 06:35:47 PM »

I usually watch them in the living in the late evening cuddled up on the couch with my roomate.  Or we drag out a foam mattress to the living room and dont leave the house or bathe for 2 days and watch them all weekend!

love colleen
Fearless Freep

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2003, 03:01:28 PM »

Where do you do most of your movie watching?

On a TV

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2003, 01:16:33 AM »

How did I know someone was going to say that?
I watch my movies sitting in the comforting shadow of my super-destructo-melt-your-face-off death ray.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Fearless Freep

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2003, 02:17:33 AM »

How did I know someone was going to say that?

I had to read most of the posts to make sure no one else had :)

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Bog
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2003, 03:41:23 AM »

Me  and my friends watch movies in my parents' basement (It's not as stereotypical as it sounds). I watch from my inflatable airbed, while my friends take the ground or the sofa. Pizza, Coke and corn chips are favourites to eat.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Where do you do most of your movie watching? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.