Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:11:56 PM
714380 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Cool As Ice.. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cool As Ice..  (Read 3263 times)
Wookie
« on: June 28, 2001, 12:41:31 PM »

this movie is a must see, i've found it hard to find but its worth the effort.. if i can find a copy of it again i will review it, its an absolute classic. the first and only, thank god, movie Vanilla Ice played the lead role in. vanilla ice plays himself, as he raps around the country until his motorbike breaksdown, comedy and horrible scripting ensues!
most recommended!
StatCat
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2001, 08:01:07 PM »

Didn't VH1 play this awhile back? Its sounds awful as is anything associated with Vanilla Ice's name. Sort of reminds me of another bad musical movie purple rain some parts of that movie I remember were down right hysterical unpurposely.
Guitarwolf
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2001, 10:30:48 PM »

Purple Rain? Are you sure you don't mean Under the Cherry Moon? That movie was reeeeeaaaal bad! The part where Prince gets shot is pretty damn funny. I even liked Prince at the time and still laughed my ass off. His acting was about 1/5 of what it was in Purple Rain.
StatCat
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2001, 02:07:13 PM »

No I haven't seen that one just purple rain which was sort of bad in itself So I could imagine a 1/5 acting attempt for that.  I heard the sequel to purple rain is probably the worst out of his movies.
Reed Rothchild
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2001, 03:58:54 AM »

''Lose the zero and get with the hero''. God this film is bad. Even had that  guy from '' One flew over the cuckoos nest '' who was desperate for his cigarettes in it. What a fall. I felt sorry to see him in this piece of crap.
                   Still, at least Eminem has done a good job of taking Vanilla's mantle.
mr Raffles
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2001, 08:17:50 AM »

Loved it.
Reed Rothchild
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2001, 09:49:36 AM »

Memo to nurse: Please double Mr.Raffles medication...
Steve.
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2001, 12:53:05 PM »

Nah, quadruple it!  Wookie - don't you mean Vanilla Ice played WITH himself, as he raps around the country?
mr Raffles
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2001, 04:55:12 PM »

I saw it a while ago.  I remember the "Lose the hero " line and how he sort of mixed up homeboy and suburban dirtbag type lingo like "Don't go out like a nerd" and stuff.  It was sort of colorful in a pee wee's big adventure way.   I wonder why he called himself vanilla ice?
Chris
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2001, 09:58:48 PM »

That movie was another part why didn't somebody beat the snot out of Vanilla Ice. The only person I like in the movie was the girl play by Ms. Kristen Minter who's now playing on ER. what a sexxy hottie!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Cool As Ice.. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.