Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:17:48 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  David asks "what is this?" #6 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: David asks "what is this?" #6  (Read 861 times)
Dave: Blackeye15
« on: June 05, 2003, 01:52:28 PM »

My dad use to watch a whole bunch of stuff that had to do with cops being the good guys in all , I watched law and order a lot and other shows that had focused on the law and such, anyway once I went into his room to get something and found him napping with the t.v. on (as usual). On the t.v. it showed three people out on the the street and two of them had machine guns, they were shoting at this man who was inside a office and hidding beneath the window, when the two guys with machine gun fired their weapons for a few seconds, they would both stop and the third man had a revolver and would just fire two shot then lower his weapon and the two guys with machine guns would take over again. This pattern when on for about 30 seconds when one of the guys snapped and turned on the man with the revolver shouting "Shut up! Shut Up! Dude" or something like that, anyway the man with the revovler just seemed to be really mellow and just ignored him. Then they continued fireing and suddenly the man hiding stood up and fired a few shot, now i'm not sure but 1) he either fired a few shots and killed the guys or 2) This is what I always thought but I figured he started fireing but realized that somehow someone else killed the three guys. Anyway I'm not sure if this was a t.v. show or a movie but just thought I'd ask if this sounds familiar to anyone.

-the first rule of fat club-
ahab
New Visitor

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2003, 12:28:54 PM »

Sounds like Harlem Nights with Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor.

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
MoonShadw
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2003, 06:46:07 AM »

Definately Harlem Nights. Man that movie stinks.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  David asks "what is this?" #6 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.