Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:33:51 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Admit it, you would do the same thing « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Admit it, you would do the same thing  (Read 9160 times)
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2003, 01:54:42 AM »

They already did the absolute zero thing.  You did see Jason X, right?  The problem is some dickweed is gonna want his "ultimate weapon" or some other stupid life-expectancy-reducing crap and free the beastie or supernatural killer.  Heavy-duty explosive is the way to go, unless you're dealing with Reptilicus or one of his cronies.  Just burn the pieces afterwards.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Flangepart

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2003, 12:18:48 PM »

Ah, be careful about the ash. Remember "Return of the liveing dead"? Smoke 'em, then shoot them into space. Oh, drat....that would ensure a sequal! Deep ocean crevace, perhaps?

Post Edited (06-12-03 12:19)

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Funk, E.
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2003, 07:52:31 PM »

The problem ther is they kept him whole. Freeze him then do the shootgun dance of death on his ass. Six billion fragments of jason aren't boing to do much.
JohnL

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2003, 03:58:39 PM »

Another solution to the unkillable creature; Chain them up, then encase them in about 3 feet of concrete. After that, coat the entire thing in a foot thick layer of titanium and drop in the (I have no clue how to spell it) Marianis trench, that huge undersea crevice, that's like 20 miles deep. Even if they're not dead, they're not going to be bothering anyone for at least a few thousand years and nobody would be able to retrieve them even if they knew where they were.
Funk, E.
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2003, 10:19:31 PM »

Yeah, all you have to do is politely ask them to not move until the concrete sets. I'm sorry but your "stop the unstoppable" answer has been found flawed, please try again (I'm just kidding)
JohnL

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2003, 07:56:35 PM »

>Yeah, all you have to do is politely ask them to not move until the concrete sets.

That's why you chain them up! :)
raj

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2003, 03:30:10 PM »

yeah, but then there is going to be a nuclear sub accident, and the uranium will land right on top of them, slowly mutating them into even more fearsome critters.
hollywood bill
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2003, 04:33:07 PM »

Common sense is all I really think you need to survive any kind of horror movie.  Certainly we watch the movie from a different perspective because of course, we are not in that situation, easier said than done.  And it also boils down to, that if they didnt make these dumb choices and fell prey to the killers, we wouldnt be as entertained.
  However I have never met anyone in my life that had such a lack of common sense as to make some of the Uber-mistakes that these gold medal winners of the Special Olympics have made.
- If you have knocked the Killer in question down, you are 99.9%  sure that he intends to do serious bodily harm to you, and he does not get up immediatly, you should always, always, give the bastard/b***h and few well placed kicks to the head/balls/throat. I dont believe that it is going to make the situation worse.
- If the Killer/monster drops some sort of weapon...for god sakes man, pick the f**ker up. Even if you dont know how to use it, at least you'll know he wont have it.
-If you think that what you are about to do is a bad idea because it is obvisouly a bad idea and anyone you can think of would also think its a bad idea, then guess what, chico, its a bad idea and maybe you shouldnt do it.
- And lastly- i would never, ever provoke an obviously dangerous person unless i was absoultely sure that I had a  really good back up plan or that i knew i could get away if I had to

Of course it's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Funk, E.
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2003, 05:00:04 PM »

When having ones life threatened do not walk backwards into dark places, alone, in neglige!

John L. Chaining them up I think would be too risky because unless you are absolutly convinced that they woun't come to befor your done, you might not get them secured in time. Even chained up they might be able to worm thier way out of the concrete before it get's a chance to solidify. It takes a LONG ass time for concrete to solidify. Now, pouring molten metal all overthem in a box and dropping them into the trench the waterwould solidify the exterior first and eventually they would be incased in a solid mass of steel. That could be tricky to get out of.
Fearless Freep

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2003, 05:18:21 PM »

do not walk backwards into dark places, alone, in neglige!

I'll have to remember that...

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Conrad
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2003, 07:25:25 AM »

To dispose of Fiendish Undying Monster:
1)  Apply blunt object to brain-pan until FUM stops moving
2)  Drive handily-nearby M1/Challenger over FUM until tenderised.
3)  Drop FUM's comatose body into industrial mincing plant
4)  Send minced FUM to cannery
5)  Air mail cans to persons across the world selected at random.
6)  Make sure can either says: "Best eaten after July 2315" or "Irradiate in fission pile before serving"

Crouching Tiger - Hidden Police Speed Trap
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2003, 04:28:02 PM »

I dont know why, but it seems that pets, with the exception of the Lost World, seem to always survive and help you sutrvive too.

Notable examples are Alien and Crocodile.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Admit it, you would do the same thing « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.