Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:10:14 PM
714238 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ren & Stimpy are back!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Ren & Stimpy are back!!!  (Read 5475 times)
wuggles451
« on: June 09, 2003, 11:09:34 PM »

i heard about this about a year ago but wrote it off as a rumor but now i have confirmation REN AND STIMPY ARE BACK the ALL NEW episodes premiere on the news Spike TV (the firts network for men) WOO HOO

Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2003, 11:43:15 PM »

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHH! I hated this peice of s**t show! The art and animation makes me want to scream!( I'm an artist and bad art gets to me)

save the world, kill a politician or two.
wuggles451
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2003, 12:05:11 AM »

whhhhaaaaa?? ok so i havent watched the show in years but i have found memories of powdered toast and log and Don't Wiz On the Electric Fence the yule time yak etc the new show promises to be more "adult" witch probly means more disgusting but i cant wait to check it out

Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2003, 12:49:57 AM »

oh my fat! whos doing it!? is john k gonna do it!? is it all the same people!? whats sikpe tv?! do i have ot!? im so horny for ren and stimpy!!

love colleen!
Phantom 187
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2003, 03:00:55 AM »

Please don't forget Muddy Mudd Skipper
wuggles451
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2003, 10:44:58 AM »

If you get TNN then you have spike tv they are changing the name of the network and showing less redneck oriented programs starting June 16.  and they seem to want to compete with Adult Swim because they debut an animation block the 26  

http://www.thenewtnn.com/shows/animation/

Grumpy Guy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2003, 10:55:21 AM »

I know this is a petty and annoying thing to say, but doesn't anyone believe in punctuation and capitalization anymore?

On the current topic - Wow.  Ren and Stimpy huh?  On the first "Network for men?"  huh?  Gee, that's too bad.

I remember Ren and Stimpy.  It had some pretty catchy music on it - Log, Happy Happy, Joy, Joy - and so on, ad nauseum.  

It also had HORRIBLE, IRRITATING art.  In fact, I blame Ren and Stimpy for the current crop of cartoons where bad art has become almost expected, let alone allowed.  Cow and Chicken.  Ed, Edd, and Eddie.  Thornberries.  Rug Rats (exactly how did a show about horribly deformed children become so popular?).  It seems as though a cartoon must be UGLIER THAN SIN to be releaced today, and it's Ren and Stimpy's fault.

As for SPike, well, I was offended by the perpetuation of stereo types on The Man Show, so I'm sure I'm going to be offended as an entire channel depicts men as being completely hormone driven animals with no respect for women and an obsession with power tools and our own genetalia.  But, hey, that's just me.

--"I doubt if a single individual could be found from the whole of mankind free from some form of insanity.  The only difference is one of degree."
--Desiderius Erasmus
Fearless Freep

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2003, 12:13:28 PM »

changing the name of the network and showing less redneck oriented programs starting June 16

For awhile they've been calling themselves "The National Network" instead of 'Nashville'.  They've been playing a lot of Star Trek: TNG and The Highlander episodes.  They haven't really been Redneck TV for some time.

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2003, 10:12:44 PM »

Met another Marine by the name of SSgt Cooke while at the SNCO Academy a year ago.  When someone else said something disturbing and surprising, he and I would look at each other and say, "Caaaaalllllll the poooooollliiiiiicccceeeeee."  

That was from the really disturbing "Rubber Nipples" episode.

"No, can't say that I need any rubber nipples, but if you have any rubber walrus protectors!"

Really disturbing...

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2003, 02:22:13 PM »

Man,

Ren and Stimpy were back in the days that Nicktoons actually rocked. Now the only decent one is Hey, Arnold I believe. Spoungebob sucks.

I hope they bring back Rocko's Modern Life too, that really was cool/

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2003, 02:56:12 PM »

Rocko Ruled!

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2003, 07:03:33 PM »

Invader Zim was good, too.

Actually, Nick lost me when they stopped playing The Tomorrow People.  The original series, I mean.  Not the new one.

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
JohnL

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2003, 11:00:10 PM »

>I was offended by the perpetuation of stereo types on The Man Show

Good thing you never watched The X-Show. While The Man Show seemed to be kind of tongue in cheek, The X-Show often seemed to have kind of a mean-spirited tone to it. Of course I could have just gotten the wrong impression, I only watched maybe 200-300 episodes... :)

>Nick lost me when they stopped playing The Tomorrow People.

Way before we ever got Nick. They lost me when they ended Alex Mack.
wuggles451
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2003, 11:43:47 PM »

I vaugely remember tommorow people could some one refresh me?

Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2003, 02:01:43 PM »

JohnL wrote:

> Way before we ever got Nick. They lost me when they ended Alex
> Mack.

Man, Alex Mack as hot. her name is Larissa Olyneck, Anyone know what happened to her???

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ren & Stimpy are back!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.