Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:38:47 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  4 for $10 sale in PA! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 4 for $10 sale in PA!  (Read 3228 times)
jason
« on: June 29, 2001, 08:33:10 AM »

If any one is interested info on this sale at a video store, just post back and i will check back and put info on if need be.  The store is off of the PA turnpike at Willow Grove/Doylestown,  around the philadelphia area.  I just glanced in a few of the hundreds of boxes laying around and saw many interesting titles like Dead Alive, April Fools Day, Mothers Day, Last House on the Left, Many of the Friday 13th series, and more.  Let me know if anyone needs more info.
Abby
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2001, 10:45:36 AM »

Tell me it's not Best Buy. I refuse to shop in that Best Buy.
jason
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2001, 10:48:08 AM »

Best Buy?? No it's a little video store type deal, called Video Update. Best Buy??
Ringneck
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2001, 12:10:00 PM »

Jason,  What do they have war movie wise?

BradLaGrange
Nathan
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2001, 12:44:35 PM »

Well, not so little -- Video Update was a semi-major national chain that filed for Chapter 11 in September of last year.  Too bad, too -- they'd have both "Alternative Cinema"-type SOV new releases and older rare stuff.  Their stores have been closing left and right as they've reorganized.

(Here's a fuller story:
http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/fp.asp?layout=query_displaynews&q=Video+Update&so=&dc=&ro=&ed=&sd=&s=1&sym=&doc_id=NR20010611260.4_f32500101c32f449

Nathan
BadMoviesFan1
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2001, 12:13:47 PM »

I sure wish I had noticed this sooner!  There are a few ones I was looking for.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  4 for $10 sale in PA! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.