Main Menu

Sin: The Movie

Started by Mr_Vindictive, June 09, 2003, 07:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Vindictive

Just picked this one up for rental yesterday at Blockbuster.  Having been a HUGE fan of the game oh so many years ago, I figured I just had to pick it up.  An American FPS game turned into Anime????  

Planning on watching it tonight.  Looking forward to it, even if it is only 60 mins long.  

Anyone seen this film?

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.

Dunners

I hear it blows donkey balls because its too short :( You just dont get enough of anything with this movie.

save the world, kill a politician or two.

Mr_Vindictive

Time doesn't matter much to me.  I just hope I'm in for some carnage.  

By the way Dunners, I'm a democrat. ;o)

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.

Dunners

then you know how important it is to kill off all your party leaders in congress :)

Feel free to take out a few republicans like asscroft.

save the world, kill a politician or two.

Mr_Vindictive

I think I'll stick to knocking off Pat Bucanan.

Mr_Vindictive

Having never been a major fan of Anime and having watched very little (Vampire Hunter D, Ghost In The Machine, Ninja Scroll), I didn't quite know what I was in for.  This flick was actually pretty good.  60mins long, which was much too short.  There was no character development, but the flick made up for this in gore!  Violence, Violence, and more Violence!

I currently have a buddy here in Tech Support who is burning me a copy of Uriskidoji (sp?).  Kinda fearing this one.  80 penises coming out of an alien and one woman?  Scared...to....death.