Main Menu

Time to move!

Started by Andrew, June 11, 2003, 09:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

No, not the site - yet (though that is coming).

I am moving and have detached from my command.  Working like all get-out to have the house ready for renters and preparing for the move, so I am behind on email.  However, I will be around during the day now - usually with my daughter in my lap (like she is now, snoozing).

Hopefully this will give me a chance to write some reviews.  I know there will be at least a two week period without an update, once the movers put our gear into the truck and we head north.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Mr_Vindictive

I have never quite figured out how exactly to type and hold my daughter at the same time.  Guess I'm just not coordinated enough. :o)

Good luck on the move!

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.

Funk, E.

detached from you command... forgive my ignorance, but is that a euphamism for left the service?

Flangepart

Good luck, Marine. Hope the neibors don't include Henry Gibson and Tom Hanks.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"

Dave: Blackeye15

Good luck moving Andrew Borntreger.

-the first rule of fat club-

Cullen

Have fun moving!

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.

Andrew

Funk, E. wrote:

> detached from you command... forgive my ignorance, but is that
> a euphamism for left the service?

No, I am being transferred from one base to another.  Detached means that I have left my last command and am now in a transit/leave status en route to the next.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

wuggles451

good luck with the move but does this mean badmovies.org will be no more, gone for good?

Gerry

Good luck and move safe.

Funk, E.

Ahh... like being relieved of your post... got it. Thanx

Andrew

No, I am just looking for a new server.  Gary wants to move the one to an area where we cannot get a large enough connection for the site.

When I do move the site to new hosting (not my own server, for the first time ever), we may have some rough times.  Heck, sometimes you even decide that the new host sucks and you go looking for a better one.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

BadMovieBuff

Best of luck, Andrew!

Nathan Shumate

The best thing about living on the other side of the continent from you is that I can say, "Gosh, if I could, you know I'd come help you move" -- confident that I won't be called upon to lift a finger.

(Except those three or four I normally lift while typing.  Naturally, not THOSE Four.)

Bernie

Good luck, Andrew.  Moving is always exciting and annoying.  Have a lot of the first and as little as possible of the second.