Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:56:30 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Another matrix reloaded review « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another matrix reloaded review  (Read 1202 times)
Wycked Nick
« on: June 15, 2003, 04:05:28 AM »

I just so Matrix Reloaded,and I was pretty impresed.Many people say they have a problem with the first 20 minutes of the film, saying its to slow, but I liked it and actually wished they had taken more time and explained more.The action scenes and special effects were just f**king awsome,and it had a pretty good story as well.(which in my opinion is the most important part of the movie)My only real complaint is that I wished they had explained some of the charectors more,particularly the guy who is keeping the key maker hostage and the key maker them himself.Also they should have explained the oracle more.I understand that they are programs but I just felt that they didn't really explain there whole relationship with the matrix.Also I would like the writers to stop with all the cryptic bulls**t that the oracle keeps saying and just say what she means.It kind of gets tiring listening to her answer a question with a question and then saying that you have to figure it out on your own.
But for the most part I very much enjoyed the movie and can't wait for the third one to come out.
Id give it 3 stars
Haze
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2003, 03:01:59 PM »

I saw it too and thought it was both dull and obnoxious. The car chase scene was so long because every freaking time a car crashed we had to SLOW MOTION it for 15 SECONDS! Each of over a dozen crashes or so... ugh. It had some good moments and ended up being intelligent but to me, the best part  was when they found the maker of the Matrix. Average crap.
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2003, 10:33:56 PM »

Wycked Nick wrote:
My only real complaint is that I wished they
> had explained some of the charectors more,particularly the guy
> who is keeping the key maker hostage and the key maker them
> himsel Also they should have explained the oracle more.I
> understand that they are programs but I just felt that they
> didn't really explain there whole relationship with the
> matrix.

It seems that the Matrix is such a big program that not everything can be easily controlled. As shown, the code has no effect on the oracle or her servant because they are no longer part of the matrix. The oracle, like Agent Smith, should have been deleted, but some residue of these programs remain alive. Much like those annoying Bonzai buddies, these programs still live inside the computer no matter how hard u try to delete them. The key maker is one of these "deleted" programs as well.

Also I would like the writers to stop with all the
> cryptic bulls**t that the oracle keeps saying and just say what
> she means.It kind of gets tiring listening to her answer a
> question with a question and then saying that you have to
> figure it out on your own.

So I guess you dont like Yodaeither, and couldnt have liked Morpheus in the first one. It is much more powerful (not to mention dramatic) to let the characters figure these things out and make their own decisions.

> But for the most part I very much enjoyed the movie and can't
> wait for the third one to come out.
> Id give it 3 stars

I agree with you here./

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Another matrix reloaded review « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.