Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:40:03 PM
714237 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  toughest actors- silver screen and dirtscreen. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: toughest actors- silver screen and dirtscreen.  (Read 5414 times)
Tuck
« on: June 16, 2003, 06:55:45 AM »

who do u think the toughest actors are from any film?
 i dont mean characters i mean actors. e.g. Russel Crowe (would you try and take a picture of him?)
 f**k dolph, jean claude (man that sounds gay without the van damme), and arnold.
Who would f**k some one up in the street in the real world?
 I'd say sean connery for a start.
SkullNinja
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2003, 08:51:29 AM »

Cynthia Rothrock. I think she should start the ass kicking with me.

heh heh heh.
tuck
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 09:16:12 AM »

bruce willis

that woman out of primal species "she's strong, i mean f**kin strong!"
Neville
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2003, 10:17:39 AM »

Vinnie Jones. And sorry to disappoint you, but JCVD doesn't seem to be that tough in real life. I remember reading about a particular incident: He was hanging out with Mickey Rourke in a disco when a former Rourke bodyguard started a fight with them. Looks like neither former boxer Rourke nor Van Damme oppossed much resistance to the attack. Of course, they may have been drunk or worse when that happenned.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
tuck
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2003, 10:23:22 AM »

i said f**k jean cluade not that he was tough.

vinnie was just a cheating footballer he's a wuss in reality! his characters are hard though.

Judd nelson is a pretty bad motherf**ker though!

MATRIX: Bennet, i thought you were...

BENNET: ...Straight? Well you thought wrong!
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2003, 11:54:39 AM »

Here are some suggestions (in no particular order):

* CHARLES BRONSON
* HUMPHREY BOGART
* JOHN WAYNE
* JAMES CAGNEY
* LEE MARVIN
* JAMES COBURN
* VIN DIESEL
* STEVE MCQUEEN
* RICHARD ROUNDTREE
* JIM BROWN

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2003, 12:16:56 PM »

Jack Palance, when he was a little younger. The guy used to box, does one-armed pushups in his old age, and got his face smashed in during WW2 (B-17 crash). Since the reconstructive surgery, he's had that hard look. He can also be pretty intimidating delivering a line.

Post Edited (06-16-03 12:47)

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Fearless Freep

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2003, 12:30:55 PM »

Harrison Ford acn be pretty tough, mentally as well as physically.

Mentally I can recall two scenes.  In "Sum Of All Fears" when he's facing the president and dressing him down with his "how dare you..".  In "the Fugitive" when he's talking to Sam on the phone (about trying to solve a puzzle)  and he's saying "Well I am...and I just found a big piece".  

In both scenes I just got the feeling that if he thinks he's right, I would hate to be the one in the wrong.

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Dolph Lundgren
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2003, 12:35:18 PM »

Definitely Chuck Norris.  The dude is probably near 60 years old and he could still kick ass.  He's in better condition now than guys in their 20s.  That, and he trained with Bruce Lee.  Laugh if you will, but I believe Chuck could definitely hold his own.

As much as I enjoy Van Damme, I remember him getting his ass handed to him by Chuck Zito.  Another guy I wouldn't mess with.

And as for Dolph, I'm sure he might seem pretty lumbering on the screen, but I bet the guy could kick some ass in real life.

Nick
SkullNinja
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2003, 12:49:31 PM »

Chuck is 63.

Of course, if you go with legitmate (not JCVD) martial artists that became actors, You've got a few that can kick ass. Cynthia is pretty hot and can do so. I wouldn't want to fight Don "The Dragon" Wilson either.

Dolph probably can kick some ass. He bruised Sly Stallone's heart filming Rocky IV.

Now lets name sissy boys who would get the three-fist beatdown in a real fight. I'm voting that Leoretardo DeCaprio would would bleed like a sieve.
raj

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2003, 04:13:26 PM »

I read a brief item somewhere (yahoo probably) that Dicrappio had one of his bodyguards beat up a former boyfriend of whatever girl he was doing at the time.  Compleatly lame & wussy.

One guy I wouldn't mess with even today:  Bruce Lee.  Even dead he'd take on all comers.
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2003, 06:32:03 PM »

Clint Eastwood could make another Dirty Harry movie and, pushing 74, still make cracking the skulls of dudes 1/3 is age look easy.  I don't think anyone can glare quite like Clint.

Although Jack LaLanne is far from an actor, he is incredibly buffed.  Although in his 80s at the moment, a physical revealed that he had the fitness level of a healthy 28 year old.  Every birthday he goes out and pulls a tanker truck or something equal huge to show off.

Post Edited (06-16-03 18:38)

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2003, 02:47:24 AM »

Since he was in a few movies, even if they only were cameos, I say Lemmy the Motorhead.  That man could take the f**kin' world on and still have one hand free to hold a beer.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Wycked Nick
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2003, 03:10:27 AM »

I would say Bruce Cambell.
Bruce Willis.
Bruce Lee
Wow thats weird my first three tough actors all start with Bruce.
Arnold Scwartzn****r(I have no idea how to spell his last name)
Jackie Chan
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2003, 04:24:51 PM »

Im surprised no one has yet mentioned Jet Li, probably the greatest modern movie martial artist (sorry Jackie). In any case, I tend to be afraid of bands like slipknot than I am of actors. I think most band people could kick my ass.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  toughest actors- silver screen and dirtscreen. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.