Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:38:09 AM
714230 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  toughest actors- silver screen and dirtscreen. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: toughest actors- silver screen and dirtscreen.  (Read 5412 times)
Funk, E.
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2003, 06:20:59 PM »

Martial arts do not an ass kicker make. I have met personally a number of black belts that I have no fear of. Now somebody, drunk, fresh out of prison, with a spider web tattoo, scares me.
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2003, 08:38:12 PM »

Now, Evan, you're scared of Slipknot because they suck, right?  I mean, let's not polish a turd here, those guys are pansies.  Check out the guys from Dimmu Borgir or Borknagar.  There are some fellers capable of kicking ass.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2003, 02:53:41 AM »

Robert DeNiro?
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2003, 05:08:26 PM »

Hmmm, I am afraid of any man who sucks, more than anything.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2003, 05:31:23 PM »

Evan3 wrote:

> Hmmm, I am afraid of any man who sucks, more than anything.
>
>

Ah, just close your eyes.  You won't be able to tell. :)

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
the feen
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2003, 05:39:49 AM »

Wow another good question! Two sound questions, none of which deal with abnormally sized men, kinda makes me feel like river dancin!

The toughest actors are definately the old skool types (in their day)

Charles Bronson - five full feet of vigilante justice

Clint Eastwood - did he fire six shots or only five. Who cares, hell beat you to death with his bare hands.

Audie Murphy - i think being the most decorated soldier in u.s. military history qualifies him as tough

Lee Marvin - tall guy, good reach, skinny guys fight till theyre burger

Judd Nelson - he was f**kin harsh!
the feen
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2003, 05:48:29 AM »

Andy Serkis - this guy is a f**king animal! Have you seen deathwatch, he didnt even know he was in a movie!! they just filmed him on a regular stroll through the park and intercut with the rest of the movie. Probably.

Still, this guy has the glassy eyed stare of a psychotic combat vet. hes a killer.
Chopper
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2003, 08:05:01 AM »

it's all about that Lithuanian badass.
Neon Noodle
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2003, 11:58:07 AM »

There was a movie magazine that proposed this very question - the number one badass was Steve McQueen- here's a guy who studied under Bruce Lee, did insane stunts in his films, and so forth.

It also mentioned a few that most of you have already named: Vinnie Jones (who plays soccer, favorite ploy when the ref ain't looking is a nut grab of the opponents);
Dolph Lundgren (this guy was not only Grace Jones' bodyguard but he even dated her for a short time);

But the one that REALLY threw me off was Jimmy Stewart! Apparently he had an extremely impressive war record, but he never spoke about it in any interviews.
wuggles451
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2003, 07:35:27 PM »

Lee Ermy intimidating as hell in full metal jacket plus he is a marine....and i hear they kick ass

Post Edited (07-14-03 19:45)
dean
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2003, 10:58:59 AM »

i can't believe noone's mentioned charlton heston

he may be a bit on the old side nowadays, but he seems like a bloody nutcase!

and jet li is too nice a guy, if you want to be truely tough, you need to be one angry angry person [mind you jet li can whoop ass if he wanted to do some serious damage]

and one person who fits into that category would certainly be sean penn, he has had many a go at journalists [sure he might be wooped by some other stars but in a dirty street fight with scrawny old me? it kinda reminds me of the crazed tribe guy who throws a spear in jim carrey's leg in ace ventura when nature calls!]

another suggestion is grace jones, she scares me...
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2003, 06:40:02 PM »

um Nick, you really f**ked on up spelling schwartzenegger, take a look at the last part :(

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2003, 06:44:33 PM »

Now lets put aside the fact he was an intense actor, but did you know he was also an intense drinker? He hired a body guard for when he went drinking.

not to keep people away from him, but to keep HIM away from people. He was a MEAN drunk.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  toughest actors- silver screen and dirtscreen. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.